Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love JJ, but he is no Mike Williams.

Jennings cant touch Mike Williams..he on another level to be honest Brandon Johnson gonna be your Mike Williams..Brandon was a great basketball player and he can leap just as high as Williams or if not higher..Jennings is a great athlete too, but Brandon more smooth with it..lol don't let the 3 stars fool yall..lol he play like a 5 star when get the opportunity..

Reactions: 3 people
Jennings cant touch Mike Williams..he on another level to be honest Brandon Johnson gonna be your Mike Williams..Brandon was a great basketball player and he can leap just as high as Williams or if not higher..Jennings is a great athlete too, but Brandon more smooth with it..lol don't let the 3 stars fool yall..lol he play like a 5 star when get the opportunity..
I honestly believe that.Kid looked great in the games he got in this year.JJ reminds me so much of a bigger version of Hines Ward.

Deceptive can still be fast. I was thinking in terms of his Julio comparison. I don't see Julio the big mofo that can house call a slant at any moment. I see a dude that eats up yards because he catches every jump ball more than some guy running by everyone. He has plenty of speed just like Fitzgerald does. I just think his biggest strength are Fitz like

Mike looks as hell. Reminds me of Brandon Marshall actually.

Jennings played basketball too, he's one of the best in the country at high pointing the ball.

Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

Saban to his DBs after the game?

Saban to the refs after the game?

Reactions: 9 people
Most of their starters are 4 and 5 stars. Most of the others were high 3's. They have a few that were low ranked, but not many. Also, 7 of 22 starters are from their last two classes which were highly ranked.

Texas will do well next year, would have with Strong, will with Herman. All that young talent also has experience now, they've been playing pretty much all sophomores and freshmen the past two years

Kinda guy we need imo

I believ so too. Seems like a good mix of the discipline and toughness we lost from Lawson and the players type coach Butch wanted. You could tell when talking about cut day in NFL that he was holding back some emotion in how tough it was to have to do that as you were usually the guy they were closest too. He can name drop plenty for recruits to enjoy as well lol

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back