Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our last two wins over Georgia should've been 14 point victories or more. In both games we played poorly in first half with odd turnovers costing us points and giving them points.

2015 = Hurd fumbles going in for 6 and they return for 6.

2015 = refs pick up flags for block in back and give them 7 for free.

2016 = Michel fumbles and the ball bounces away from 4 Vol defenders right to a lumbering Eason.

2016 = Hurd loafs to end zone and fumbles on an easy 6.

2016 = Foreman stops running and they get a bomb with 20 seconds left.

I'd say they were luckier both years and lost to a better team.

Reactions: 10 people
Our last two wins over Georgia should've been 14 point victories or more. In both games we played poorly in first half with odd turnovers costing us points and giving them points.

2015 = Hurd fumbles going in for 6 and they return for 6.

2015 = refs pick up flags for block in back and give them 7 for free.

2016 = Michel fumbles and the ball bounces away from 4 Vol defenders right to a lumbering Eason.

2016 = Hurd loafs to end zone and fumbles on an easy 6.

2016 = Foreman stops running and they get a bomb with 20 seconds left.

I'd say they were luckier both years and lost to a better team.

Good Stuff- agree

the entire string of events that allowed us to even attempt the hail mary were lucky. Foreman blown coverage on td play, Rico running off the sideline to get unsportsmanlike penalty 15 yds, offside on KO 5 yds, Berry quick return. Dobbs throw, Jennings fighting for the ball. He even bobbled it on the way to the ground.

He only bobbled it because the Georgia DB made a great play to get his hand in there and JJ still just wanted it more. Luck had nothing to do with that play. It was perfectly executed.

Reactions: 1 person
Speaking of a Hail Mary, why didn't Butch try one in the USC game instead of having Medley kicking?

Didn't see that game so thought maybe there was a good reason for that.

Don't bother

Same cats who wouldn't accept moral victories for near losses claim moral losses for close victories.

Ain't nobody taking those wins away, no matter how many plays you try to erase

Moral losses for close victories is the perfect characterization. Well done.

Don't bother

Same cats who wouldn't accept moral victories for near losses claim moral losses for close victories.

Ain't nobody taking those wins away, no matter how many plays you try to erase

Perfect characterization...they are the jerkoffs that are just pissed we won those games because they want Butch fahred so bad.

Speaking of a Hail Mary, why didn't Butch try one in the USC game instead of having Medley kicking?

How Dobbs was playing the ball probably would've slipped out of his hand and land out of bounds

Reactions: 2 people

Maybe he figured lightning couldn't strike twice.

I'm not sure why he'd think Medley was a good counter though. His career long is 47. Nothing against the kid, but I don't know anyone who has confidence in him much beyond 40--let alone 50+.

I think Breakerboy has the racial "attributes" to play that card.

What I mean is, if I called somebody "darkskinned Darnell" everybody would rightly be all over me...is it not racist that an aspersion to Hurds light skinned, mixed race appearance, is used as an insult? I thought using someone's racial appearance as an insult is a big don't.

I'm a middle aged bald white man. People like to remind me of that all the time. It sucks, but the fact is, I'm a middle aged bald white man.

To make matters worse, I don't even have a safe space to go to because it's my own wife who likes to remind me the most. :cray:

Reactions: 2 people
What I mean is, if I called somebody "darkskinned Darnell" everybody would rightly be all over me...is it not racist that an aspersion to Hurds light skinned, mixed race appearance, is used as an insult? I thought using someone's racial appearance as an insult is a big don't.

Oh you think because he's mixed in your eyes. Lol He's a lighter skinned black dude to me and most black dudes I know. This isn't an insult at all in the least bit. Lol oh my I can't believe you tried to flip this. 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back