Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players playing now, or the players we have that are hurt?

Opening day:

Vereen: above average
Vickers: above average
OBrien: average
Barnett: Elite
JRM: Elite
Kirkland: above average
Sutton: Elite
Moseley: average
Kelly Jr.: above average
Abernathy: average
Gaulden: average

Now:

Phillips: unknown
Jumper: average
Foreman: average
Kelly Jr: above average
Berry: average

I think he was talking about the ones left. It was during a segment when they were talking about whether players were being developed or not.

Lol at TK JR above average and Gaulden being average 😂😂

Last edited:
Chip Kelly's camp is rumored to be putting out feelers to college level that if certain positions end up open that he would be willing to have serious discussions. Not suprising. He is better for the college game.

i could see him going back to Oregon or somewhere that like them that could win at high level but not have the crazy media following.

Reactions: 1 person
It's obvious.

Now tell'em who you came to see

tumblr_nffd2oirCe1srm6rfo1_500.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Chip Kelly's camp is rumored to be putting out feelers to college level that if certain positions end up open that he would be willing to have serious discussions. Not suprising. He is better for the college game.

i could see him going back to Oregon or somewhere that like them that could win at high level but not have the crazy media following.

Wherever he goes coaches will have access to NFL tapes of defenses blowing up his offense and knowing the plays before they are run.

Y'all think there's any risk of Bob Shoop jumping ship after this season? No buyout kinda worries me.

Y'all think there's any risk of Bob Shoop jumping ship after this season? No buyout kinda worries me.

I think it's likelier if we drop another game -- fleeing the sinking ship and what not. But if we finish 9-3, I think he sticks around knowing he didn't get to play with a full hand this year.

I'm so sick of hearing about Hurd. If even half if these rumors are true, he should have been sent out the door during the bye week. That's what I'm so pissed off about. That would have been the time to do it and then the team regroup and refocus on a VERY important conference game at USCe. Instead, they take Hurd with them and clearly he was a huge distraction, quit during the game, and then Carlin had the unfortunate mistake at a critical time, when Hurd was supposedly asked to go into the game. Can't imagine that trip back to Knoxville after the game. Butch let this issue go way longer than he should have. And now we have an uphill battle to get to the championship, even if we win out.

Reactions: 1 person
I think it's likelier if we drop another game -- fleeing the sinking ship and what not. But if we finish 9-3, I think he sticks around knowing he didn't get to play with a full hand this year.

First time I've seen that modification of "likely". Gonna steal it.

Why does it seem like you're doing a recap of every post on this board, every time you post? :question:

The players playing now, or the players we have that are hurt?

Opening day:

OBrien: average
JRM: Elite
Sutton: Elite
Kelly Jr.: above average
Abernathy: average

Now:

Phillips: unknown
Jumper: average
Foreman: average
Kelly Jr: above average
Berry: average

I think Kirkland is all-SEC caliber player. Just as good as JRM.

Also think average is a nice rating on a couple of those. We have some below average players on our D.

If he makes a lateral move for another DC position, then we will know that there are huge problems behind the scene, and Butch's days are numbered.

Reactions: 2 people
If he makes a lateral move for another DC position, then we will know that there are huge problems behind the scene, and Butch's days are numbered.

Penn St grad Doctor I work with said Shoop is pretty much the punchline to every joke in Happy Valley this week.

I dropped a highly inappropriate Sandusky reference and walked away

Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back