Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
One, Georgia boards
Two, Common sense. Would he tweet that picking the sweet sauce instead of vinegar was horrible mistake.
This was to let dawg nation know that he's not going to UT, then delete it, then have 3 caps on the desk at 3pm Wednesday at his high school on Espnu putting on the red and black cap.

Hope this is wrong, but it's in line with Atlanta radio saying for some time that there's no way Brown would not sign with UGA.

I hope all this is wrong because I hate those mutha farkers with a serious passion. $&@; Georgia with many huge phalli.
A georgia board I can understand. They have been hit by a rebuilding brick and will try to undermine anything they can. Common sense?? Common sense tells me that if he was going to UGA, he would have committed when they hired K Smart. The black and red cap can easily change to ORANGE with big WHITE T.

A georgia board I can understand. They have been hit by a rebuilding brick and will try to undermine anything they can. Common sense?? Common sense tells me that if he was going to UGA, he would have committed when they hired K Smart. The black and red cap can easily change to ORANGE with big WHITE T.

This

5000 posts!!!

Thought I'd place this post in my favorite thread in my favorite forum that has brought many good times over the last 5+ years. It's amazing the changes we've all seen over that time frame. When I came over here from GVX to lurk for a bit (same time as Rich Rollin BTW RIP) the smell of burning mattress was still strong in the air as we hoped to see this slick talking son of a Dawg attempt to turn this thing around. I definitely stuck myself in the Dooley camp for way too long, just hoping stabilty was an answer, which must have been a stupid question. But afterwards was the epicness which was Grudenwatch 2012 followed by the let down of the hiring of the Cincy coach that got his arse beat by Dooley. What an awful hire! I was livid for about 3 days, and again I was wrong. What Butch had done so far has been borderline miraculous, and yet we still have naysayers. Good news for all of us who love to follow recruiting, is that Butch is good at this recruiting thing and Wednesday looks to be fun time for all who love Orange. In closing, I'd like to say thanks to all for the lulz (Biopsyman being the per capita leader of lulz to words ratio) and letting me enjoy this ride back to prominence with you all. I look forward to this next 5 years and the good times I believe we will all get to enjoy with one another, except for you Nega Vols who will find ways to Fahr Butch! when we only beat Bama by 9 points in the SECCG. My only goal and my innermost hope for these next 5 years is to develope e cred and an online personality worth remembering so that when Flowd does his "hey, remember the awesome posters of Butch's early years" list I have an opportunity to at least get Honarable mention. I'm not shooting for All SEC until after that goal is achieved.

One last thing:

Butch Jones ya'll.

Congrats on 5000! Glad you found us man. :hi:

One, Georgia boards
Two, Common sense. Would he tweet that picking the sweet sauce instead of vinegar was horrible mistake.
This was to let dawg nation know that he's not going to UT, then delete it, then have 3 caps on the desk at 3pm Wednesday at his high school on Espnu putting on the red and black cap.

Hope this is wrong, but it's in line with Atlanta radio saying for some time that there's no way Brown would not sign with UGA.

I hope all this is wrong because I hate those mutha farkers with a serious passion. $&@; Georgia with many huge phalli.

LOL, yes kids do tweet about things other than football, including sweet sauce over hot sauce.

Sure some grand conspiracy to choose uga all along could happen, but in all the years of recruiting that I've followed, the master plan behind the scenes to fool everyone has never happened, so it's pretty unlikely that the most outlandish scenario possible will actually happen now either.

Reactions: 1 person
J.J. Watt and Butch Jones

I thought this was a pretty interesting article. Apparently the TE jokes may have some relevancy after all.

The article itself is about JJ's rise to the nfl if you're interested. For those who want the gist, Butch used JJ Watt as a TE at Central Michigan for a year before JJ transferred to Wisconsin.

Last edited:
New preferred walk-on Brian Garvey.

Brian Garvey ‏@BrianGarvey72 2h2 hours ago
Tennessee Volunteer Class of 2020 #GBO

CaEq_uMWQAEjog_.jpg:small

Reactions: 1 person
That one was different. He nailed it the whole way if my memory serves me. I came to be convinced he did have some connections in the Dooley era.

Hinshaw and Sirmon used to feed people info so it was probably one of them he had info from because he disappeared once they left. It just my opinion but if he has the connection to get this info now then where has he been the past year or so? Only shows up on threads we already know the answer to. I respect a guy like Easy that is willing to go out on a early limb then how much People worship these others

That one was different. He nailed it the whole way if my memory serves me. I came to be convinced he did have some connections in the Dooley era.[/QUOT

Hinshaw and Sirmon used to feed people info so it was probably one of them he had info from because he disappeared once they left. It just my opinion but if he has the connection to get this info now then where has he been the past year or so? Only shows up on threads we already know the answer to. I respect a guy like Easy that is willing to go out on a early limb then how much People worship these others

Agreed. No idea where he would be getting info now. But I guess that's up to him to tell us. Based on the CP info I will give him the benefit of a doubt and say we land Byrd and we learn about it sometime before NSD. If we don't then I'm certain this board will give OCI his due.

Agreed. No idea where he would be getting info now. But I guess that's up to him to tell us. Based on the CP info I will give him the benefit of a doubt and say we land Byrd and we learn about it sometime before NSD. If we don't then I'm certain this board will give OCI his due.

Who is this "OCI" and where does he come from?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back