Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I'm wondering what Holly has to do to get fired. I'm usually one of the more patient fans when it comes to coaches but she's got to go. Everyone knows she's getting worse and that she just doesn't have it. Even other team's know it. With the men's team I see hope but with the women's team I see the program that built up an entire sport in mortal danger.

I just wonder if they will go outside the program or if they wll bring in Tyler. Thats the biggest question in my head honestly.

I just wonder if they will go outside the program or if they wll bring in Tyler. Thats the biggest question in my head honestly.

I'd go best coach which likely means outside the program. No matter how bad Holly tanks this program, there will be candidates knocking down Harts door for that job.

Any one know how old Insell is at MTSU? He'd be a heck of a coach there, IMO...

At this point, I'm wondering what Holly has to do to get fired. I'm usually one of the more patient fans when it comes to coaches but she's got to go. Everyone knows she's getting worse and that she just doesn't have it. Even other team's know it. With the men's team I see hope but with the women's team I see the program that built up an entire sport in mortal danger.

Hart is in a bad situation here. He was in a no win situation when CPS retired. She had hand picked HW as coach. If he had gone against CPS, all the WBB fans would have been up in arms and if he had chosen to go out on a limb and hire someone else he would have been crucified.

Well now HW is not working out and many see it. A lot are saying Hart needs to fire her,, that he does not care what happens to WBB. But there is still a vocal group of WBB fans supporting HW, though the number is getting smaller with each loss. I personally think he does care about the women's team, but because he had to take HW at CPS request, he is making sure he has a lot of fan support before cutting her loose.

Now on the important stuff, man I am excited about the potential we have with this weekend to close big. Just like the rest of you VN NERDS, I keep checking out the forum pretty regularly hoping for the tiniest morsel of good news about someone, anyone, up there this weekend. These teenagers need to understand us old recruitnicks need info! They need to come out and say I AM A VOL and let us relax some.

We got lucky when we got COACH JONES. HE IS GOOD AT THIS CRUTIN' STUFF, imo.

GBO, I won't get crap done all this week. Monday, Tuesday will be the anticipation and build up to the big BOOM, Wednesday will be a MEGA, MULTIPLE BOOMAGE DAY, then Thursday maybe a boom or two just because the euphoria of Wednesday has not worn off, Friday will be that post boomage bliss, then I will be hungry so food and time to fall soundly asleep in that post boomage sleep for the weekend.

Hart is in a bad situation here. He was in a no win situation when CPS retired. She had hand picked HW as coach. If he had gone against CPS, all the WBB fans would have been up in arms and if he had chosen to go out on a limb and hire someone else he would have been crucified.

Well now HW is not working out and many see it. A lot are saying Hart needs to fire her,, that he does not care what happens to WBB. But there is still a vocal group of WBB fans supporting HW, though the number is getting smaller with each loss. I personally think he does care about the women's team, but because he had to take HW at CPS request, he is making sure he has a lot of fan support before cutting her loose.

Now on the important stuff, man I am excited about the potential we have with this weekend to close big. Just like the rest of you VN NERDS, I keep checking out the forum pretty regularly hoping for the tiniest morsel of good news about someone, anyone, up there this weekend. These teenagers need to understand us old recruitnicks need info! They need to come out and say I AM A VOL and let us relax some.

We got lucky when we got COACH JONES. HE IS GOOD AT THIS CRUTIN' STUFF, imo.

GBO, I won't get crap done all this week. Monday, Tuesday will be the anticipation and build up to the big BOOM, Wednesday will be a MEGA, MULTIPLE BOOMAGE DAY, then Thursday maybe a boom or two just because the euphoria of Wednesday has not worn off, Friday will be that post boomage bliss, then I will be hungry so food and time to fall soundly asleep in that post boomage sleep for the weekend.
I don't hold Hart hiring Holly against him. That decision was made long before he was hired. My judgment of Hart will be how long he allows this failed experiment to continue. If she can't win with 7 McDonald's all Americans, how's she going to do with a bunch of average kids. Her recruiting is already falling off.

Plenty of good VFLers out there coaching WBB. Let's take one back and get back to winning games. We still get awesome ladies to come in and play, we really need to get rid of her ASAP.

I don't hold Hart hiring Holly against him. That decision was made long before he was hired. My judgment of Hart will be how long he allows this failed experiment to continue. If she can't win with 7 McDonald's all Americans, how's she going to do with a bunch of average kids. Her recruiting is already falling off.

You and I neither one hold Hart accountable for the hire. I agree with you completely. I just think he is letting it go long enough she has her team, which she does now. That her recruiting ability and her coaching ability show to the diehard WBB fans who have supported her so adamantly, how truly bad a coach she is. I think he wants everyone to see how bad she is so when he fires her, there won't be a lot of fans enraged. He wants the new coach he hires to be welcomed and embraced with open arms by the fan base. That way a top notch coach will WANT to come here. No really good coach will want to come here if the fans are against them from the moment they arrive on campus. INVOL we see things the same on HW.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol.

"Can I call you dad, Bob?"

"Yes. That makes me very happy."
CYjMcP-WAAEHiPC-300x400.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
Butch is fittin to keep us in the news everyday through NSD. Byrd tomorrow, Kongbo or Moss Tuesday, Warrior and Brown NSD. Book it.

Butch is fittin to keep us in the news everyday through NSD. Byrd tomorrow, Kongbo or Moss Tuesday, Warrior and Brown NSD. Book it.

Apparently, Hardman letting the dog out of the bag, that they are a twosome to Athens.
Hopefully, that's wrong.
But, I've always felt that Brown was just playing games and that he's been a silent to UGA for a while.

Hopefully, we finish with Warrior, Byrd, and 2-3 from Moss, Dickerson, and Kongbo.

Apparently, Hardman letting the dog out of the bag, that they are a twosome to Athens.
Hopefully, that's wrong.
But, I've always felt that Brown was just playing games and that he's been a silent to UGA for a while.

Hopefully, we finish with Warrior, Byrd, and 2-3 from Moss, Dickerson, and Kongbo.

Lol Brown eliminated UGA a week ago.

I'm aware of that.
Apparently, he had a bad trip to Knoxville and tweeted out that he had made a "horrible mistake".

Why is everyone eliminating him as possible commit because of a tweet that could be referring to basically anything? Brown, for all we know, could have hundreds of grown men freaking out on message boards because of a few words relating to anything, perhaps a girl he has been talking to. This is absurd.

Woah where are you getting that from? No one knows for sure what that tweet was about

One, Georgia boards
Two, Common sense. Would he tweet that picking the sweet sauce instead of vinegar was horrible mistake.
This was to let dawg nation know that he's not going to UT, then delete it, then have 3 caps on the desk at 3pm Wednesday at his high school on Espnu putting on the red and black cap.

Hope this is wrong, but it's in line with Atlanta radio saying for some time that there's no way Brown would not sign with UGA.

I hope all this is wrong because I hate those mutha farkers with a serious passion. $&@; Georgia with many huge phalli.

One, Georgia boards
Two, Common sense. Would he tweet that picking the sweet sauce instead of vinegar was horrible mistake.
This was to let dawg nation know that he's not going to UT, then delete it, then have 3 caps on the desk at 3pm Wednesday at his high school on Espnu putting on the red and black cap.

Hope this is wrong, but it's in line with Atlanta radio saying for some time that there's no way Brown would not sign with UGA.

I hope all this is wrong because I hate those mutha farkers with a serious passion. $&@; Georgia with many huge phalli.

you are the same person who stalks recruits twitter accounts and comes back to report it on here constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back