Recruiting Forum Football Talk XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you it? I just get a betting screen with no actual video :/

The pop up will actually be the steaming video feed. The original screen turns into the bet screen. It's dumb, but that's how they do it

Edit: streaming

The pop up will actually be the steaming video feed. The original screen turns into the bet screen. It's dumb, but that's how they do it

Edit: streaming

Ahh. So I need to disable the ad blocker for thay one.

Thanks man

How do you it? I just get a betting screen with no actual video :/

Not sure which site you are using, but with firstrowsports there are two links to watch. The first link was a betting screen but the second link worked great.

A little something I slapped together for the "punishing type of runner" comment over in CFA's thread re: Hurd.

Attachments

• Punisher.jpg
    Punisher.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: 4 people
The UFC match was talking about Ovince and da Tennessee Vols

I wish I could afford UFC ticket prices, because I'd love to see Ovince fight live...but I think those seats are going for like 500 (per my uncle who just texted me about it).

I bet Von misses a practice or two and then gets reinstated. Probably happens sometime this week.

It's incredible man. I know that women's MMA isn't as developed as the men's side given its relatively young lifespan...but she's on an entirely different level than the rest of the division. Meisha Tate is the closest thing to Ronda and she's already beaten her twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back