Recruiting Forum Football Talk XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's incredible man. I know that women's MMA isn't as developed as the men's side given its relatively young lifespan...but she's on an entirely different level than the rest of the division. Meisha Tate is the closest thing to Ronda and she's already beaten her twice.

I'd disappoint her so hard.

Reactions: 2 people
Ronda Rousey has the same sort of effect on people as Tyson in his prime. The fighters she's fighting are done when they step in the octagon.

It's absolutely amazing.

Too bad she has no one to fight.

Free on tv August 8th, FoxSports1 is the network, former Vol Ovince St.Preux will be in a huge fight that could get him a title shot or a shot At the number one contender with a win. He is fighting Glover TexieriA, a mammoth in his own right. Has stone hands and can lay you out in a second. Took Coke head Bones Jones to a decision and has beat some good fighters.
This is a huge fight for him, and it's in Tennessee! He really has improved since his lost to Ryan Bader, and OSP has tons of power in his hands to as well. Both guys will probably slug it out so it will definitely be a fun fight IMO.

Go OSP!!! VFL

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Free on tv August 8th, former Vol Ovince St.Preux will be in a huge fight that could get him a title shot or a shot At the number one contender with a win. He is fighting Glover TexieriA, a mammoth in his own right. Has stone hands and can lay you out in a second. Took Coke head Bones Jones to a decision and has beat some good fighters.
This is a huge fight for him, and it's in Tennessee! He really has improved since his lost to Ryan Bader, and OSP has tons of power in his hands to as well. Both guys will probably slug it out so it will definitely be a fun fight IMO.

Go OSP!!! VFL
What channel, Fox?

Vegas has its own top 25 based on betting lines (cover your eyes, Catbone--Arkansas gets a lot of love):

How Vegas ranks the Top 25 teams in college football

(Coaches Poll in parentheses)

1. Ohio State (No. 1)
2. TCU (No. 2)
3. Baylor (No. 4)
4. Alabama (No. 3)
5. Oregon (No. 5)
6. Arkansas (No. 20)
7. Georgia (No. 9)
8. LSU (No. 13)
9. Michigan State (No. 6)
10. Auburn (No. 7)
11. Florida State (No. 8)
12. Ole Miss (No. 15)
13. Oklahoma (No. 19)
14. Tennessee (No. 25)
15. USC (No. 10)
16. Stanford (No. 21)
17. UCLA (No. 14)
18. Missouri (No. 23)
19. Georgia Tech (No. 17)
20. Clemson (No. 12)
21. Texas A&M (NR)
22. Notre Dame (No. 11)
23. Wisconsin (No. 18)
24. Boise State (No. 24)
25. Mississippi State (NR)

Other SEC teams: 40. Florida, 41. South Carolina, 51. Kentucky, 54. Vanderbilt.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if our season plays out exactly as this poll predicts and we go 9-3 with one win out of Bama, Arkansas, UGA, and OU, but then we win the rest, including Mizzou and UF.

Reactions: 2 people
Vegas has its own top 25 based on betting lines (cover your eyes, Catbone--Arkansas gets a lot of love):

I wouldn't be surprised at all if our season plays out exactly as this poll predicts and we go 9-3 with one win out of Bama, Arkansas, UGA, and OU, but then we win the rest, including Mizzou and UF.

Ohhh it's okay Aesius... I mean clearly we on Volnation know more, and are more accurate than Vegas.....

:whistling:

Sorry but in what universe is Vanderbilt #54?

Reactions: 1 person
What day does practice start?

Sorry, pasted wrong one.

Press conference on Monday August 3.

August: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22.

The Vols are scheduled to hold two-a-day practices on Aug. 11, Aug. 13 and Aug. 15.

Open practice Aug. 15 at 6:50 p.m.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Sorry, pasted wrong one.

August: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22.

The Vols are scheduled to hold two-a-day practices on Aug. 11, Aug. 13 and Aug. 15.

Open practice Aug. 15 at 6:50 p.m.

Butch having a presser tomorrow?

Did arian Foster really play an fsu RB in the movie draft day? Despite having actual film of himself in UT? He makes it so easy to be the least respected former player. Flame away but the dude is a boob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back