Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XIII

5197a8d4c4a76dd529b31f2534e79503.jpg

Can't believe how much this man hates orange.

Reactions: 8 people
The storm troopers are our best looking uni. And it's the day before labor day. Maybe the players voted to wear it? Absolutely has nothing to do with whether a man hates our PRIMARY COLOR (who says go big orange all the time btw). I guess it's the way of the world to over think everything though

5197a8d4c4a76dd529b31f2534e79503.jpg

Can't believe how much this man hates orange.

Thank you. Was just wondering about Prof's rant given that the man is wearing majority orange almost every day. I think Butch is just stirring the pot for energy and recruitment advantage. Nothing more.

Why are people assuming we are wearing all white opening game again? Because one dude suggested a white out?

I love the storm trooper look, but let's get real, we will be wearing orange.

Reactions: 2 people
Why are people assuming we are wearing all white opening game again? Because one dude suggested a white out?

I love the storm trooper look, but let's get real, we will be wearing orange.

This! Opening game of the season at home...orange jerseys and white pants.

All white looks good too. Especially with orange socks iyam imo.

Oh were you saying we are wearing white on orange? Or were you saying white on orange is your favorite? Of it's the latter, my mistake. Yeah that looks good to but storm trooper is definitely my favorite

3 of our opponents this yr are playing Thursday night. I'm gona have a full weekend it appears. I'm very interested in seeing how Vandy, Ole Miss, and USCe are gona look. 3 games that are winnable for us IMO.

Butch not liking the color orange enough is definitely my favorite Butch attack thus far.

I love you guys. I can't wait for football to happen to us again.

Reactions: 2 people
I have a strong sentimental attachment to orange on orange because of the South Carolina game.

VN Store

Back