Recruiting Forum: Football Talk X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please excuse the previous rants of an old man..................................

I agree with the former poster who said he regretted getting involved in the city discussion and will now report myself to the mods.... I would ignore my own posts but I have no button to do so ...

Reactions: 2 people
Please excuse the previous rants of an old man..................................

I agree with the former poster who said he regretted getting involved in the city discussion and will now report myself to the mods.... I would ignore my own posts but I have no button to do so ...

Ya'll need a group hug. TIFWIW

Didn't say he was.

Any player I would think would say they are starting...and I am sure he has a step up but I think/hope ferg beats hims out because he so much better...

I only have this hope based on comments about the film of Fergie being shown to Malone during his recruitment

I had to go back and make sure it was your fault. I was so relieved. You're responsible for the dog farts, I'm responsible for the moonshine, and I don't remember who first brought up soccer but I can bet a dollar to a donut I never liked the guy

You ever give your dog moonshine?

You ever give your dog moonshine?

No but he got runned over once and I had to beat a mans ass to get him to back up off him. He was in shock that he hit him and just stopped on top of him. I had to run out and get the truck off him. Cowboy bobbitt is what we call him now. Vet had to cut off part of his now, even littler, pee pee. Bless his heart

Reactions: 1 person
I've been to parts of Louisiana that look like 3rd world countries. Dated a girl from Lafayette and went to stay with her and her family there. When you're in Lafayette it's not bad (reminds my of a crappier Murfreesboro), but drive 20 minutes outside of the city in any direction and you feel like you're in a different country. They (Louisianans) have these things they call "camps" (which they talk up as the peak of fun and relaxation) that they go to on weekends, holidays, etc. which are these hobbit sized shacks in the middle of the swamps/woods made quite literally of nothing but plywood inside and out (walls, floor, roof/ceiling, decorations, EVERYTHING). When we pulled up to their "camp" I honestly thought they were messing with me but I wasn't so lucky. And it wasn't just their "camp", every single "camp" that I saw while we were there was exactly like theirs. Long story short I would never live in Louisiana unless it was either New Orleans or Baton Rouge (and I'd have to be making a lot of money to even live there). And unless you've been there you can't quite imagine how much different it is and I can't really put into words how much the majority of state sucks. I do have to give them this though, they know how to cook down there. Ok I'm done, next time I'll tell I how I really feel :).

City boy w/ mother issues, IMO... :whistling:

Reactions: 1 person
My poor choice of words to express myself. Again I'm sorry for being offensive.
I remember being in Gatlinburg about 30 years ago and it has changed so much since then, and not for the better. I have lived in other touristy places (Orlando) and you have to take the bad with the good. As frustrating as they are, they sure help the local economy. I can only imagine about what it was like when you were growing up. All of the good parts with none of the bad.

Raised in Gatlinburg, graduated GP in 90 and moved to Atlanta to attend Emory and stayed in GA. Gatlinburg isn't the same but still very beautiful. No place like home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back