Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when you wear orange. On one possession they called ziggler for a foul that he didn't really commit. The next time down the court they fouled our guys with more contact 5 times and no call. They let them be much more physical than us. Aidoo was playing well and has hardly played because they've called much less physical plays. The outcome was predetermined before they left Knoxville. Barnes knew it. That's why jjj and jp didn't play.

Then why bother. It's the refs, man. The script and the refs.

The SEC hates us!

Reactions: Govolsman98
Injuries and inconsistent play has been the undoing of these Vols

Still might make a run in the tournament but boy have they been painful to watch of late

We need an upgrade at starting PG this offseason. Among other things, but that’s the big one to me. I like ZZ as an energy bench guy but I don’t like him as a starter at all. He cannot create quality offense in half court sets.

Another thing about our offense tho... We've gotten so bad at shooting that defenses aren't even bothering to bite at the motion we do.

Like how we fought. Bring that to neutral courts.

Feels like the team is who it is for now, until JJJ and Phillips return. Need to find magic in about 4 weeks. We have time.

We need an upgrade at starting PG this offseason. Among other things, but that’s the big one to me. I like ZZ as an energy bench guy but I don’t like him as a starter at all. He cannot create quality offense in half court sets.
There has been guys cutting wide open to the basket all game. ZZ and Vescovi can't see them.

Because there was no reason to think it would get stolen back.
This is Tennessee.

This team has to have some luck swing their ways down this stretch. The numbers in these close games dont add up, sooner or later they gotta have some help from the fates.

Not going to be successful spotting the other team 15+ points off of free throws, starting to happen often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back