Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're a bubble team. It was said they needed a quality win.
What? They are a ranked team, who said they were a bubble team? I’ll agree that they were allowed to play more physically than us and 4 fouls in the first 90 seconds to start the 2nd half was garbage. I can’t get with the rest of your argument though.

Reactions: bignewt
Nah don’t think I will. Guarantee most fans don’t enjoy this team. More power to you if you do.
Bigger question is how we've won Championships, had marquee (marquis) wins, top notch facilities, and a $5 Million Dollar ball coach.

Where's the talent? Team played its ass off. Hard to ask for more.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
The constant disparity in FTs is the biggest difference. The opponent has had a combined 39 more FTs the last 2 road games. We need to get that addressed with the league office. The home team has been more aggressive and hands and were behind 39 FTs just in the last 2 games. That's one-sided fixing at its finest. The refs won it for Kensucky and the Aggies.

The constant disparity in FTs is the biggest difference. The opponent has had a combined 39 more FTs the last 2 road games. We need to get that addressed with the league office. The home team has been more aggressive and hands and were behind 39 FTs just in the last 2 games. That's one-sided fixing at its finest. The refs won it for Kensucky and the Aggies.
It's the refs!

Barnes needs to get players that create their own shots. You can't shoot 9-31 from three every night. A&M shot 34 FT because they were around the basket. Refs were bad, but they're bad in every game. The NCAA needs to hire full time refs.

Reactions: drvenner
They are ranked. Bubble team my ass. Why does your IQ drop 50 points at tip off is the real question
It was said over and over they had no quality wins. They needed that win.

Look, if you don't think the SEC is as Crooked as it has ever been, great. This is the same conference that literally were architects of a league where they allowed two teams play by a different set of rules than the rest of the conference so it would maximize their chances of getting two into the playoffs. Two teams that seldom play each other. If you've got that much faith in Skanky and Birmingham, we'll bless your heart.

Aggies get free throws in every single game they play. That’s just how they play the game. It’s like Arkansas basically. Just how they attack. Got to go into the game with that in mind

If you want to see some bright side:

We just played the equivalent of a 6-seed, quickly rising to a 5-seed, in a true road game, still without 2 of our best players, and took them to the wire.

Jmo but this team will have every opportunity available in neutral site games during March Madness. Nobody can blow out a team with defense this good.

We have to merely find some offensive chemistry and we can proceed baby step by baby step. Not saying we will, but we'll have the opportunities in game after game thanks to the defense.

Barnes needs to get players that create their own shots. You can't shoot 9-31 from three every night. A&M shot 34 FT because they were around the basket. Refs were bad, but they're bad in every game. The NCAA needs to hire full time refs.
I like Barnes. I dont want to see him leave or get farred. But I do think this is one of least talented teams he's had. And, after that BS about wanting to go to UCLA and us matching $5 mill per. He can go after the four and five star athletes, even if they're pre madonnas.

Reactions: tnhunter 10
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back