Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA I can't get use to this android just doesn't type as easy as my Iphone
Probably has more to do with the fact that you'd had years to train your iphone per your personal vocabulary. You think a new iphone would have "Vol" as its go-to vocabulary assumption? lol Give it time and usage. Android will do just fine.

Ah yes, the Jackson metro area. Thinks it’s over taken Memphis as most dangerous place in the south.
Memphis only took that mantle back when Chattanooga's "Rock and Country Club" closed down. THAT was the most dangerous place in the south. When you tried to enter, they patted you down and turned you away if you didn't have at least two firearms on you.

So growing up I always thought my papaw and his brother always had a weird relationship because they were never really that cordial with each other and when they spoke to each other it was always very short answers and to the point....no really small talk that you would expect from brothers.

Well, my papaw passed away back in 2004 and then in 2012 I was fishing with my dad and we were just reminiscing on stories about my papaw and so I asked my dad why papaw and his brother had such a strange relationship. So at this point I found out 2 things I never knew about my papaw.....he used to run moonshine back and forth from Tennessee to Kentucky and that he got caught and spent some time in Brushy Mountain. Then my dad proceeded to tell me that my papaw's brother snitched on him and he was the reason he got sent there.
Thanks for sharing. My mother's dad used to make shine in Morgan County. Mom was born in 1950 and she has stories of finding Ball jars in hollow trees, my granddad stomping people's heads, and hiding behind the couch with her siblings when the police came to pick him up after there was a change at Sheriff. He went to Brushy Mountain for a while.

The whole wait until January to have portal guys visit is a bit puzzling. RaRa & Lovett were two of the receivers that Tennessee was supposedly really interested in. Now both are off to Georgia.

That’s a not a position to worry about. We probably have our 3 starters playing in the bowl game. We got a TE and a LB already. Someone mentioned we have interest in Chestnut from Syracuse, which would be a great take. There will be more in January.

well Georgia got better today
Everybody does realize that Kirby and company are fixing to start running an offence similar to ours. Any time something works, it will be copied. That's why I have always said if we ever swap DC or if Banks had the right answer CJH should ask "What would you do to stop our offense". It's coming.........

So growing up I always thought my papaw and his brother always had a weird relationship because they were never really that cordial with each other and when they spoke to each other it was always very short answers and to the point....no really small talk that you would expect from brothers.

Well, my papaw passed away back in 2004 and then in 2012 I was fishing with my dad and we were just reminiscing on stories about my papaw and so I asked my dad why papaw and his brother had such a strange relationship. So at this point I found out 2 things I never knew about my papaw.....he used to run moonshine back and forth from Tennessee to Kentucky and that he got caught and spent some time in Brushy Mountain. Then my dad proceeded to tell me that my papaw's brother snitched on him and he was the reason he got sent there.

Ah. Got Kaczynski'd!

Crazy!

Reactions: franklinpence
yes-no.gif
Banned.
But, not this one, right?

View attachment 525879
Approved
Banned
Approved
Approved

I still have all my eligibility left, at 62 that would make the news !!!!
Some years ago...maybe 10 or so... there was a 60 or 70 something year old that made the Tennessee Tech bball roster (I think it was TTU)

Never too late. But ya gotta kick that nasty Skittles habit first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back