Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure a non-PGA Tour member has previously won. Looking back, Martin Kaymer won in 2010 and was on the European Tour. He then turned down the PGA Tour full time until 2013. There are multiple ways to qualify, and some are not PGA members.

Edit: Plus, this is the major for the PGA of America, not PGA Tour.
I would have preferred a true PGA member to win but at least it wasn't Dechambeau! Can't stand that dude.

Koepka would have never left the PGA if he wasn't having serious issues with his knee.

I would have preferred a true PGA member to win but at least it wasn't Dechambeau! Can't stand that dude.

Koepka would have never left the PGA if he wasn't having serious issues with his knee.
He said himself that is confidence was in the crapper due to injuries and he didn't know if he could compete on the PGA anymore. Rumors that he's been having LIV buyer's remorse.

Reactions: Jimmy Football
InVOLuntary, I thought about you yesterday when I was watching the LadyVols softball game.

It was 7th inning and the freshman Karlyn was pitching in a 7-0 game. She throws very hard and the ump was obviously struggling to catch up to it.

Even the lady in the booth commented on a couple pitches he missed and one was on a 3 and 2 count. Put Karlyn in a bad spot. Won anyway but should have been over sooner.

Don't know if it was a conspiracy but it was egregious, was wondering if you were watching?

Will that even be a possibility? He has contracts, and the PGA seems to have closed that door with the ban.

Honestly, I don’t know. My guess is the PGA will be happy to lift the ban if he wants to come back (especially since it would reflect badly on LIV). But I don’t know how long he is contractually locked in to LIV.

Reactions: Vols4us

9c9a8733-6254-4218-bf31-e29e11d27a5a_text.gif

He’s pretty physically limited so I’d be surprised if he was

Henry T was 6'1" 227 at the combine and ran a 4.62, went in the 5th round
Jeremy Banks was 6'1" 232 at the combine and ran a 4.53 and went undrafted

I think Beasley could run faster than Banks and will have 3 solid seasons of production on what should be 2 of TN's best teams in the last 20 years.

Bryson is different, but I like him. Of.course, I'm a single plane guy so I'm a bit biased.

Let’s assume you have basic amenities covered like electricity, potable water, satellite internet/TV for UT games, etc.

For me, it’s enough marijuana to last a year 😂 Endless munchies.

View attachment 552609
Know many will say a beautiful woman, but I think I'd bring my dog. Never a bad day with him.

Know many will say a beautiful woman, but I think I'd bring my dog. Never a bad day with him.
I was thinking about bringing a beautiful woman at first too but stuck in this environment that could be a blessing or a curse haha. I’m already worried about my boredom and sanity, I don’t want to be worried about another persons.

Guess I put another one right over the heart of the plate again. Should have known some demented poster would go yard with it.

My reaction to your original post was: yeah man, I get that—sounds perfect.
Then immediately at the next post: oh sh$t.

I guess it’s the difference between the simple life and the depraved life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back