Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, kind sir!!!

So I had never experienced vertigo before due to inner ear or eustachian tube issues.
We have had some rain here that kicked up something that set off my seasonal rhinitis. After 4 days, I developed sinusitis on Tuesday. From the morning to the end of my work day, it became miserable. Got a Rx for prednisone and Augmentin. I was in the drive through at the pharmacy. The tech asked me a question. I shook my head in answer. The entire world started spinning and I lost all sense of balance. After I got the Rxs, I pulled my Tahoe into the closest parking space and had to just sit there until it passed. I then had to go to Petsmart for dog food. When I got out of my Tahoe, I looked drunk (would have failed a field sobriety test). Luckily there was a cart outside that I could grab. As I walked through the store, it went away. I only looked straight ahead. I was scared to turn my head!
It was gone by the time I finished shopping. I drove home in the far right lane so I didn’t have to check my blind spot. Before I left the store, I started my meds. Steroids worked quickly and some 🤢 stuff came out of my sinuses about 3 AM.

Feel much better now. I couldn’t function as a physician if that was a chronic issue. I truly feel for those affected by vertigo. 🙏

Yeah…. I trained for that years ago…. It was a program called balance for life…. My mom was struggling with it and I watched videos on YouTube to give me a refresher in BFL…. It helped my mom to stop feeling dizzy and losing her balance.

So you’re good for something?
Ha, gotta remove that tagline of good for nothing 😂

Just kidding. Awesome that you could help you Mom like that!

Someone needs to get ahold of Chatgpt

“…but Skynet was eventually defeated, thanks primarily to the efforts of thousands of Tennessee Volunteer basketball supporters, who had held a decades-long grudge after an AI chatbot called one of their former players ‘overrated.’”

Dude, he’s a VFL. He had nagging injuries. It affects your game. From your statement, it would imply that he was feigning his injuries. I hope that he stays healthy now and has a phenomenal career. It only helps Tennessee Basketball in the long run. More NBA players, then the more NBA potential players can be signed to play at Tennessee.

I expect better from you.

Hey VN,
Let’s stop bashing our players and former players. It’s a bad look for a group of VFLs to talk down about family.
Let’s start a new trend and be supportive!
I just don’t understand why or how fans do this! Too much ESPN and sports media? I don’t get it.

So I had never experienced vertigo before due to inner ear or eustachian tube issues.
We have had some rain here that kicked up something that set off my seasonal rhinitis. After 4 days, I developed sinusitis on Tuesday. From the morning to the end of my work day, it became miserable. Got a Rx for prednisone and Augmentin. I was in the drive through at the pharmacy. The tech asked me a question. I shook my head in answer. The entire world started spinning and I lost all sense of balance. After I got the Rxs, I pulled my Tahoe into the closest parking space and had to just sit there until it passed. I then had to go to Petsmart for dog food. When I got out of my Tahoe, I looked drunk (would have failed a field sobriety test). Luckily there was a cart outside that I could grab. As I walked through the store, it went away. I only looked straight ahead. I was scared to turn my head!
It was gone by the time I finished shopping. I drove home in the far right lane so I didn’t have to check my blind spot. Before I left the store, I started my meds. Steroids worked quickly and some 🤢 stuff came out of my sinuses about 3 AM.

Feel much better now. I couldn’t function as a physician if that was a chronic issue. I truly feel for those affected by vertigo. 🙏
It’s a horrible feeling! The first time it happened to me I had to hold onto the wall to walk because I was falling sideways.

I know all that...it was still his plan, he said it was the only way Japan could win....if not for Midway being such a devastating loss for them it probably would have still worked after all.

Imo
Yamamoto knew that the Japanese could not match the U.S industrial might resources. He also understood our mentality and what the reaction of the U.S. would be. Hitler didn't understand that.

“…but Skynet was eventually defeated, thanks primarily to the efforts of thousands of Tennessee Volunteer basketball supporters, who had held a decades-long grudge after an AI chatbot called one of their former players ‘overrated.’”
Is this true? Love it! Hell hath no fury like a Vol scorned!

I do not think either is possible. I think it is possible we might struggle some, but I highly doubt we will be terrible at anything, going forward. I have no doubt Saban will try. I don't think he will succeed. I hope we keep pissing his dumbass off.

I hope you are correct. The defense was terrible last year and we didn't flip the roster or coaching staff yet. I'm hopeful the pieces we did add and another year of experience + S&C will give us an average to decent squad on defense this year. I fully expect to see Tank starting safety again and I'm not too excited for that. Heup can do no wrong for me tho so I'll enjoy it regardless.

I do not think either is possible. I think it is possible we might struggle some, but I highly doubt we will be terrible at anything, going forward. I have no doubt Saban will try. I don't think he will succeed. I hope we keep pissing his dumbass off.

I hope you are correct. The defense was terrible last year and we didn't flip the roster or coaching staff yet. I'm hopeful the pieces we did add and another year of experience + S&C will give us an average to decent squad on defense this year. I fully expect to see Tank starting safety again and I'm not too excited for that. Heup can do no wrong for me tho so I'll enjoy it regardless.

Reactions: drvenner

This will be interesting for all of college sports. Knoxville is an interesting location for this. The market is kinda there but also kinda not. If Danny knocks it out of the park they will come. I can't imagine the numbers this would have drawn during football season last year.

built like tarzan, plays like jane

You've been on some really bad takes lately.

Totals for career

Admiral in 132 games: 1570 points, 704 rebounds, 177 assists, 88 steals, 47 blocks
JJJ in 108 games: 968 points, 615 rebounds, 229 assists, 134 steals, 85 blocks

He's one of the most complete players we've ever had at UT. He was just never really asked to be the primary offensive threat while here. He leaves here with a sweet 16 and SEC Tournament title to his name something very few VFLs can claim.

I think he felt he was given a near impossible task to defeat the US in a war and that this plan was the only one that gave them any chance at all.
The Japanese were forced into a corner because we basically cut off their oil. Yamamoto believed that they could take the oil and other resources in S.E. Asia without tangling with the U.S., we probably would not have acted. But others in Japan wanted total dominance of the Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back