Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly recommend quality chiropractic care from a professional who uses current techniques. They can really be helpful with trauma related injuries. Our daughter is even addressing her TMJ and my wife is addressing her vertigo issues with it and both are having good success. Spinal/cervical alignment affects so much of our health.
My dad has vertigo. What do they do for your wife?

Hyatt has been bombarded by questions about the Tennessee offense and it being “gimmicky” with it being unlike typical NFL offenses. I kinda feel bad for him
We need these guys to man up and dominate in the NFL…. Right now the majority of people think it’s the system that made them good rather than their talents.

I’ve followed baseball for 50 years and your argument is old and tired. If you don’t like a guy celebrating after a big hit then be a better pitcher. Intentionally throwing a hard ball at someone because you don’t like them is a criminal offense anywhere else in our world. Baseball should eliminate intentionally hitting batters from the sport. IMO

hockey players agree with your post.

D7D56775-FFD9-49EB-82B7-5D9EF3359888.gif

Is there any good videos out there to correct technique…. I would love to use that to help my sons running.

It’s been a while now…I don’t know of any off the top of my head.

Take a video of him running. Watch his start. If his heels are hitting right off the bat, he can speed up by getting more forward in his push off. Shorten his initial stride to get up to a faster speed quicker.
When he hits his full speed, his foot strikes should be directly below him. If his feet are hitting ahead of his body, then his foot strike is decreasing his speed.

If you have access to soft sand, have him sprint in the sand. He will get much faster much quicker. Also, in the sand, you can see his stride lengths. It’s easier to correct his technique…

It’s been a while now…I don’t know of any off the top of my head.

Take a video of him running. Watch his start. If his heels are hitting right off the bat, he can speed up by getting more forward in his push off. Shorten his initial stride to get up to a faster speed quicker.
When he hits his full speed, his foot strikes should be directly below him. If his feet are hitting ahead of his body, then his foot strike is decreasing his speed.

If you have access to soft sand, have him sprint in the sand. He will get much faster much quicker. Also, in the sand, you can see his stride lengths. It’s easier to correct his technique…
Thanks for the advice…. I also ordered the book from the trainer that chizzle mentioned earlier.

We need these guys to man up and dominate in the NFL…. Right now the majority of people think it’s the system that made them good rather than their talents.
Totally agree. We might not see true league domination though until these next crop of guys get in the league. Heupel maxed out Hooker, Hyatt and other’s talents. They were overdrafted relative to their skill sets imo. Credit to Heupel for that. He has even better talent and prospects considering Tennessee that’ll get top 5-10 draft notice. We’ll probably have to wait for them to break the talk

Reactions: volbeast33
Is there an age limit for skinny jeans? For fellas in their 40's and 50's. There should be. Also should be a weight limit.

There are plenty of clothing lines that dont require your keg to overflow. You can still have Dad bod, and be respected by youth if you lay claim to Old Navy & or Levi Strauss.

Ask your wife 'does this make me look fat?'

Yes, yes it does. /rant

Dad bod is out of style…
Now it’s Father Figure 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back