Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The officials are doing what they're told.

Duke be like....
robin-hood-men-in-tights.gif

Win or lose, no one has a thing to complain about Barnes. He's already further in the tournament than the Barnes haters said we would be. We should win, but anything can happen.
I love RB and they have gone further than I said we would...fantastic coaching job.

Alright guys. Spring practice starts this week. The mods were thoughtful enough to have created a basketball forum in the site design. I'm sure you guys who want to talk b-ball will have a great time over there.

Tennessee Vols Basketball
You have been here long enough to know better, come on.

I expect the refs to be a handful Thursday… everyone including FAU coach already lobbying for everyone to believe we are axe murderers.
Yeah...that is exactly what I think is going to happen, and usually when the refs call ticky-tack puss fouls on our defense it REALLY effects the offense badly....it has been a really weird correlation all year.

Reactions: KPT_VFL
Cover your eyes bc I will be on here b$tching. 😂
If we lose in the Sweet 16 you'll be complaining about Barnes and calling this season a failure for him? Seriously?

It's the Sweet G-D 16. Against a team that is 33-3. You're just looking at the logo and assuming we should win and are failing to acknowledge the situation and everything that got to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back