Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have days to rest up and prepare. If we don’t take care we of business against FAU, the Barnes haters will have something legit to complain about.

Razor thin line for this fanbase then, because if Barnes WINS that game, he's unquestionably the most successful coach in Tennessee Basketball history

We have days to rest up and prepare. If we don’t take care we of business against FAU, the Barnes haters will have something legit to complain about.
Win or lose, no one has a thing to complain about Barnes. He's already further in the tournament than the Barnes haters said we would be. We should win, but anything can happen.

Alright guys. Spring practice starts this week. The mods were thoughtful enough to have created a basketball forum in the site design. I'm sure you guys who want to talk b-ball will have a great time over there.

Tennessee Vols Basketball

Every single pick I had today, except FAU, missed or didn't cover. If TCU wins litll be another miss. 🥶🥶🤦‍♂️

If TCU wins, then I will have missed 3 picks today. 2 out of the 3 picks were over/unders that I missed by a combined 3 points between the two. WOOF. 😂 Oh well, at least I hit my last parlay and I’m back to being in the green for the tournament.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Alright guys. Spring practice starts this week. The mods were thoughtful enough to have created a basketball forum in the site design. I'm sure you guys who want to talk b-ball will have a great time over there.

Pass, threads over there are pretty crazy except for Regular Poster Thread. This thread is home for most of us.

Alright guys. Spring practice starts this week. The mods were thoughtful enough to have created a football forum in the site design. I'm sure you guys who want to talk football will have a great time over there.

Tennessee Vols Football

f31bea28c4e2ac421bb3b28c28fdee43.gif

We’re capable of skipping over anything that doesn’t interest us. Sweet Sixteen interest most.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back