Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuler too.
It is so weird that so many of our fans don't realize how great those offenses were....in 1993 we scored 42.8 points per game.

That record finally just fell, but does nobody realize how remarkable that PPG was in 1993? It took the insane scoring of Josh Heupels crazy awesome light speed wide open scheme to finally surpass a record set in a regular old pro-style offense.

Heath was the MAN.

DM is a lifelong Tar Heel.

It's also been said we aren't pursuing transfer QBs.

Jmo but he would also fall under "YUGE" portal news. That would be the biggest all offseason...
If we're smart we're pursuing a transfer QB. Next year we have Milton...then Jackson who has seen no time to speak of on the field...then a walk o. Who saw more time than Jackson...then a stud freshman who has seen no time on the field.

We will be looking for a QB. Problem is going to be who. Because of that stud freshman...we won't be able to get a 2-3 year guy. It will have to be a one year guy. Then you have the money factor. What are we willing to pay for a guy for one year.

If we're smart we're pursuing a transfer QB. Next year we have Milton...then Jackson who has seen no time to speak of on the field...then a walk o. Who saw more time than Jackson...then a stud freshman who has seen no time on the field.

We will be looking for a QB. Problem is going to be who. Because of that stud freshman...we won't be able to get a 2-3 year guy. It will have to be a one year guy. Then you have the money factor. What are we willing to pay for a guy for one year.
I could be wrong, but I do believe we have some freshman QB coming in...🤔

I hope Jackson's injury will not effect his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back