Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming this was schtick. Another poster’s wasn’t. 😏
Defense is terrible and injured. Vandy QB will rush for 250 and throw for 200 more. Overthrow Joe still has accuracy issues, especially on the short stuff. Still throws it 150 mph. Passing game will struggle mightily and that's Vandy defense weakness.

Vandy wins going away 42-23.

I really want to see West and Pearce get real run in the bowl game. I hope these 15 practices allow them to move up the depth chart in preparation for next year. Both of those kids flash everytime they are on the field.

Also we must work with Joe on his deep ball touch all month long. That's really his only real weakness. I also think we will run Joe alot next year.

Playoff in for sure:

UGA
Michigan
TCU

Fourth spot is basically between USC and OSU because of one loss. USC wins next week and they’re in. If they lose, OSU gets in because they only have one loss. I’ll be rooting for USC.
This is exactly what I think will happen. And should happen, those 4 teams would have the best resumes

I remember one game Ohio state played in the rain and was not impressive, but the media wrote it off because of weather. TN wins by fiddy plus and media will say it was against Vandy. The same media that picked Andy to win.

True, pretty sure that was the Northwestern game. Northwestern's record is 1-11 this year too, lol. Media will twist anything to disparage us.

I understand we have no hope at getting into the playoffs but we better be ahead of bama since we beat them. The committee will only see red though

Don’t twist yourself into a knot this weekend. Alabama is going to be ahead of us. We’re not going to jump them. So you might as well just accept it now so you aren’t as mad on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back