Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatching the game while working and a comment I missed the first time was at the hail mary play Danielson says bringing in the backup QB to preserve Hookers no interseptions streak.

Does he not know why Milton came in for that play? Does he not know that Milton IS Uncle Rico?

Pretty good for a fanbased that just learned twitter
R.e2535f67ac463cefc04259367e8d93fc

They didn't lose because of that, they lost because our offense is the truth and there was NOTHING they could do to stop it. If there was any "anxiety"...it was because they had a feeling they were about to be embarrassed despite having one of the most talented rosters in CFB.

We beat them without Tillman, a few others, missed two TD's (one right out of reach in the endzone and the other when Keyton stopped running and dove for the ball, which if he'd just kept running, he would have caught in stride and scored) and handed them 16pts, and they still couldn't beat us.. No safety when BY intentionally grounded it in the endzone (2pts for a safety), scoop and score where they did nothing to cause to turnover except pick it up (7pts), and 4th and goal when their WR tackled ours, yet gave them a PI on US and gave them first and goal to score 7pts...

Lmaoo

The comments are people absolutely trashing Alabama, it’s great. My favorite comment:

“Yup, you got us Alabama. After 15 years we decided enough was enough and just paid off the refs and your defensive coordinator and the entire secondary to win the game. Damn, we can’t get anything past you guys!”

View attachment 503413
Bama and their fans are being exposed and they are doing it all by themselves. The Tenn loss has crushed their ego. They need to realize that the country is laughing at them.

We beat them without Tillman, a few others, missed two TD's (one right out of reach in the endzone and the other when Keyton stopped running and dove for the ball, which if he'd just kept running, he would have caught in stride and scored) and handed them 16pts, and they still couldn't beat us.. No safety when BY intentionally grounded it in the endzone (2pts for a safety), scoop and score where they did nothing to cause to turnover except pick it up (7pts), and 4th and goal when their WR tackled ours, yet gave them a PI on US and gave them first and goal to score 7pts...
We are going to be utterly unstoppable when Tillman comes back.

Rewatching the game while working and a comment I missed the first time was at the hail mary play Danielson says bringing in the backup QB to preserve Hookers no interseptions streak.

Yeah, and then he said: “I don’t know, maybe he has a stronger arm or something.” How do you get paid to call such a huge game and not know anything about the backup qb for one of the teams?? That’s the guy’s job. I wish I could get paid to suck so badly at something. Actually, no, I have too much personal pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back