Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty amazed at how many people already know the exact events about what happened with JM. Guess you were in the apartment and saw him throw the guy down the stairs. Must be all JM’s fault, he had to have given the guy the alcohol, told him where he lived, invited him over, and then assaulted him. Because it couldn’t have been the other guys fault at all.

Bro I don’t believe for one second he realized where he was drunk and proceeded to walk away..he was pretty confident in opening that door to begin with.

Unless JM did not coldcock a guy, bust his lip and knock his teeth out, UT has a problem.

And apparently, he left the scene and returned when called with his punching hand bandaged and seeping blood. So one way or the other, the university is going to investigate this outside of the legal system.
Doesn't sound good. Just shows how fast your life can change in a split second with one bad decision while angered. Can happen to anyone. I do hope their is more to this and he doesn't get kicked off the team.

I don’t believe that for a second. We’ll be 1,2 or 3 depending on the score.
Its just fun and games. We might finally be in position to be ranked by the one that matters, the College football playoff poll. The AP poll is a joke for how long it hangs on to pre season hype which is evident by Michigan being ranked above us. We have 3 top 25 teams, I don't know if they have played a top 75 team.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Alright you degenerates. Where is the best place in Knoxville to go buy a cigar? For those of us who were too young to worry about buying one 15 years ago.
I don't know, but wherever you go, may I recommend a La Flor Dominicana double ligero maduro in any size or shape, although I prefer the chisels.

I agree that excusing criminal behavior because someone is a valuable athlete is inexcusable. This story that was reported just doesn't sound right to me. Just like the Aaron Beasley situation didn't sound right from the initial report. I just hope this doesn't drag out either way.
I'll follow as well. It'll be interesting to see what actually happened.

Proverbs 18:17
17 There are two sides to every story. The first one to speak sounds true until you hear the other side and they set the record straight.

There will def be less UT fans in Neyland this weekend than for Florida (I’ve never seen less P5 visiting fans at a game than UF brought this year), but I’d wager it will be considerably louder. Things felts tense for most of the Florida game - hell I was too nervous to yell at parts of the game - and that seemed to keep a bottle on several big moments and third downs. This weekend, we are playing with house money and have no pressure. It’s going to be an absolute madhouse in Neyland.

I don’t believe that for a second. We’ll be 1,2 or 3 depending on the score.
I think that's what I said. #4 unless we win by 2 touchdowns. Why do you think we sit at #6 with more top 25 wins than everyone ranked ahead of us? Why do you think they keep saying we haven't played anybody when Ohio St, Michigan, and USC actually haven't played anybody, but don't get that same narrative? Those polls don't matter anyway.... We just need to keep winning and the CFP rankings will take care of the rest.

"Let’s just say this up front: the Volunteers should be favored. For the early line to favor ‘Bama by more than a touchdown is a nod to history, consistency and the assumption that Bryce Young will be 100% Saturday—but it doesn’t take into account which team has played better over the course of this season. The opportunity hasn’t been this ripe for Tennessee in the 21st century. The last time the Vols were undefeated going into the Alabama game was 1998, when they won their last national championship." College football Week 7 features loaded game schedule - Sports Illustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back