Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant tell me, Mizzou has more talent on the backend then us, and look at how aggressive they are tonight. Dont coach scared

Bennet doesn't run like AR. Picking a winning strategy based on how your team's strengths and weaknesses match up with your opponents strengths and weaknesses is not coaching scared. It's smart coaching. I seriously doubt we play D against UGA the same way we did UF. We won't face another QB all year with AR's running ability and passing weakness. We were freaking up 3 scores late and drained the clock for our 2nd win against UF in 17 years. Save the criticism for our DBs and the previous staff that left a secondary devoid of talented or well coached players.

Bennet doesn't run like AR. Picking a winning strategy based on how your team's strengths and weaknesses match up with your opponents strengths and weaknesses is not coaching scared. It's smart coaching. I seriously doubt we play D against UGA the same way we did UF. We won't face another QB all year with AR's running ability and passing weakness. We were freaking up 3 scores late and drained the clock for our 2nd win against UF in 17 years. Save the criticism for our DBs and the previous staff that left a secondary devoid of talented or well coached players.
I'll leave Banks alone when he deserves it, that one game is the most recent, but all year last year, and 3/4 games this year, hes absolutely refused to bring pressure. Its going to end up biting this team and causing them to lose one they shouldnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back