Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best moment was when the Florida band began the gator chomp late in the 4th Q and all of the UT fans participated and the Florida section didn’t. I was in B next to the Florida section and had a good look at the trolled faces.
That's what I'm talking about! It was awesome! I'm in X4 and the entire north end zone and most of the tennessee side was doing it. Albeit it was almost prematurely. But who cares. They took an L.

One thing that the defense can be proud of is they did a great job of keeping AR from making the big plays with his legs.

The game plan the whole time was to stop the run and Make AR beat us with his arm. He couldn't do it. Tennessee playing soft zone all day I believe was a product of the underneath players having to be aware of him possibly escaping the pocket and being a threat to run. I believe defense answered the challenge today. Did AR have a great day throwing? Yes but it wasn't enough to beat us. The dude completed close to 50% of his passes. That's not great.

Florida literally had to play their best game in the last calendar year, pull out every aggressive playcall in the book (onside kicks, hail mary, a dozen 4th downs, going for it instead of kicking field goals, etc), and they won the turnover battle. Our defense wasn't great, but part of that bottom line is what we FORCED Florida to have to do to be in the position.

And we still won the game. I don't like how the script reads for the final quarter, but I like the final score. I like that Hendon Hooker is going to be shooting up the board as a Heisman favorite. I like the receivers that stepped up today and Jabari Small. I like that we are undefeated and we can forget about Florida for another year.
Exactly. A Florida QB had an amazing game........ And we still won!

Already gave my report but now I need a report to know if the refs were as bad as it seemed at the game? Felt they missed at least 5 blatant holds on key 3rd and 4th downs, at least 2 horse collars, 1 personal foul when Miller hit Hooker out of bounds, and more. Did Small get in the end zone? It was in the north end zone where I sit and it looked like he did.

Definitely missed holding calls, both horse collars. I didn’t think it was a late hit on Miller. It looked like Small scored on replay, but they never showed an angle that showed the ball, so if there wasn’t one, I can see why they said it wasn’t a TD.

Crazy loud! There were times where it was so loud and we were yelling so much I was light headed haha. When the whole north end zone was giving the gators fans the gator chomp our claps were so loud you could it sounded like the whole stadium was clapping simultaneously.

My legs were shaking multiple times tonight in the south end zone. Glad to hear the north end was just as loud. It was hard to tell if that end was as loud as we were trying to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back