Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fair. Honestly I felt the way you did from 2008-2014. Then I fell back into it when Butch should’ve won three straight. The maddest I ever was post game was Dooley wasting CP and Bray at home in 2012. I was destroyed in 2007, 2017, and the Alama Matthew’s call. Now, I’m young enough to act like an a-hole (see this example) and old enough to realize that who cares? I’m going all in anyway because that’s what fanatics like me do. Tennessee Vols athletics are one of the things I can’t (and shouldn’t) be objective about. I love them even when they crush me. Just something about Tennessee, the people, Pantone 151, Neyland, TBA, Mike Honcho and even the damn decaying bodies that I feel a connection to. I was born in Memphis but 💯 to the Big Orange. I guess I’d rather love and be rejected than wimp out at this point.
Still, I’m sorry for the remark. Uncalled for.

200.gif

You can have the best coaching and the best game plan but when the lights come on it’s up to the players to perform. I hope the spectacle being made of this game doesn’t have any of them playing tight. As meaningful as this game is it’s football and I hope they treat it as such. They are prepared and have worked hard, play loose and have fun and the game will take care of itself! Time to start a streak of our own! GBO! 🍊

The blimp shots on CBS of the stadium and of the mass of humanity outside of the stadium is going to look crazy.

The members of the media from CBS, 247 (and Josh Pate), Barstool (Unnecessary Roughness, Macrodosing, Bussin With The Boys), SEC Network, etc etc that show up will all be blown away.

This is a showcase for the program, the University, and the city of Knoxville. Like when Nashville had the Stanley Cup or the NFL Draft. Time to remind people where the party started.
Please...please...please 🙏 please don't let us get gutted and humiliated again..😞

Everybody picking Tn and not giving Fla a chance , the entire country is watching and all the publicity that Tn is getting and most are hoping Tn loses deep down. I just hope Tn does not let all this hype get to them and come out flat and give Fla hope. I want this offense coming out sharp and take Flas soul in the 1st 7-9 min

My son is one of those, but there is a huge following for wrestling, so it’s no small thing. Plus they know how to play a crowd. Like it or hate it, they know the entertainment game.
Americans love wrestling even if they grow up and don't watch it anymore. It's cultural. Only commies and a-holes "hate" wrestling. It's science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back