Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
😂😂😂😂 well boys…the world is ending

View attachment 487196
200.gif

Reactions: UTSuave’
The reason we always need to root against Florida in every single game is because they are the biggest bunch of front-running panty-waste punks I've ever seen. When they are down, almost all of them fold up and perform like a football field is the very last place on earth that they want to be. But they only need the slightest bit of success (one splash play) for a bunch of them to pep back up and act like they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Hate to say it, but I hope the fake-checkerboards bunch beats the stew out of them this weekend. I saw a tweet showing how the second game of the year has been when Stoops' UK teams have played some of their best games.

So LSU was down to 37 scholarship players earlier this year..Yikes...cannot see them jelling for awhile with a whole new staff and system.
So, we're 9-3 at the worst, then? LSU seems like a lot more of a gimme than even before the season.

Honestly...I would say I'm more worried about LSU beating us than Florida.

I really don't think Utah is that good and it'll inflate the Gators a bit thinking they've done something special since Utah was ranked 7th. LSU on the other hand faced some adversity and watching the game they seemed to start finding out who they were especially on that last long drive. I think with another quarter of play they would have started to pull away from FSU. Feel like they've grown more as a team from that close heartbreaking loss than Florida did beating an overrated Utah team that had a few questionable calls to end the game (why didn't they review the 3rd down run by the QB that looked like it got in the endzone on that one series before going for it on 4th and goal?)

Plus LSU is an away game.

Reactions: jave36
Honestly...I would say I'm more worried about LSU beating us than Florida.

I really don't think Utah is that good and it'll inflate the Gators a bit thinking they've done something special since Utah was ranked 7th. LSU on the other hand faced some adversity and watching the game they seemed to start finding out who they were especially on that last long drive. I think with another quarter of play they would have started to pull away from FSU. Feel like they've grown more as a team from that close heartbreaking loss than Florida did beating an overrated Utah team that had a few questionable calls to end the game (why didn't they review the 3rd down run by the QB that looked like it got in the endzone on that one series before going for it on 4th and goal?)

Plus LSU is an away game.

i didnt see that at all from LSU and i watched every snap.

That legitimately looked like the worst OL in the SEC and one of the worst i saw the whole opening week of CFB.

Last edited:
99 yards in 1:20 and they scored all 3 of their TDs in the 2nd half.

I think by the time we're heading to Death Valley that'll be a pretty good LSU squad.
Like Florida, their roster is still insanely talented compared to 95% of everyone else. Just a matter of time before both are back in the top 15. Glad we get them relatively early on

We were missing some pretty important pieces, started the wrong qb that missed about 21pts worth of throws, and we still almost beat them
3rd strong freshman running back, lost cade and cooper mays. Had a walk on at tackle. Shoot I’m pretty sure the walk on rb even got meaningful snaps that game

Reactions: Glitch

It is going to be a game, but I don't think they are quite prepared for what our offense is now. They caught us at the first of the year last year. The offense hadn't even come close to hitting it's stride and the defense was thin and struggling. The offense is in a different gear at this point, and while the defense is still growing up they are much bigger and more comfortable with the scheme. Pitt will score some points, but I don't think they will be able to keep up. We need to stop their running backs and then rattle Slovis with some pressure. Either sack him or force a turnover or two. Slovis can't hurt us with his legs like Pickett did last year. If our DL can get pressure and the DB's can lock up their receivers, this one could get away from them quickly.

It is going to be a game, but I don't think they are quite prepared for what our offense is now. They caught us at the first of the year last year. The offense hadn't even come close to hitting it's stride and the defense was thin and struggling. The offense is in a different gear at this point, and while the defense is still growing up they are much bigger and more comfortable with the scheme. Pitt will score some points, but I don't think they will be able to keep up. We need to stop their running backs and then rattle Slovis with some pressure. Either sack him or force a turnover or two. Slovis can't hurt us with his legs like Pickett did last year. If our DL can get pressure and the DB's can lock up their receivers, this one could get away from them quickly.
I like what your saying. Give me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back