Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who feels like I didn’t learn a thing from watching our game tonight?
I think that was the plan. Thought it was funny when the announcers, when they were not talking about themselves, said Tennessee needed to be moving DL players around. I think they deliberately showed nothing much.

Am I the only one who feels like I didn’t learn a thing from watching our game tonight?

Nah, I feel the same way. What I assume would be a strength looks to be a strength. Weaknesses look to be our weaknesses, but against competition like Ball State it’s hard to suss out anything real. I was hoping to walk away more confident in our defensive backs, but can’t say anything I saw tonight made me feel any better or worse. Offense was rusty, too. Just a good, clean win. But, the jury is still out on how good this team is. We’ll know next week.

Nah, I feel the same way. What I assume would be a strength looks to be a strength. Weaknesses look to be our weaknesses, but against completion like Ball State it’s hard to suss out anything real. I was hoping to walk away more confident in our defensive backs, but can’t say anything I saw tonight made me feel any better or worse. Offense was rusty, too. Just a good, clean win. But, the jury is still out on how good this team is. We’ll know next week.
What’s great is we took care of business without any drama or injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back