Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he will finish with a top 15 class and do well in portal. Beamer is a players coach, he will pull talent and win a few games. Very Butch-ish as far as recruiting and when it ends, it will be epic

And Napier. I hear he is a very nice guy from what media says, but he has used a lot of Butchisms as well. He just doesn’t do weird videos with sunglasses like Beamer. Beamer is cringe. Napier is a like a calm version of Butch in press conferences after they lose (at least from the videos I’ve seen).

So, theoretically with Oregon losing we should be at 5..... with a usc loss honestly we still should be in.
They won’t let us in above Ohio State or Alabama. Unfortunately we have to earn back our blue blood program status. Until then, we have to be perfect in order to be ahead of them even when they play poorly.

Let him talk

He’s the one that’s got to bring his team to Neyland next fall

I’ve been thinking about this over the past few days. South Carolina has become a thorn in our side as a program. We have played many games very close with them (not counting last years). I’ve also heard from Ainge on his show that there may be some animosity between Huepel and Beamer, too. I think they were at Oklahoma together? Not sure on that, though.

And Napier. I hear he is a very nice guy from what media says, but he has used a lot of Butchisms as well. He just doesn’t do weird videos with sunglasses like Beamer. Beamer is cringe. Napier is a like a calm version of Butch in press conferences after they lose (at least from the videos I’ve seen).
The way he explains the videos, “my guy just said do this stupid crap cause kids think it’s cool, so I did it.”

Napier is something different. He’s just a simple dude.

We have had characters. Characters end in fabulous flames.

I’ve been thinking about this over the past few days. South Carolina has become a thorn in our side as a program. We have played many games very close with them (not counting last years). I’ve also heard from Ainge on his show that there may be some animosity between Huepel and Beamer, too. I think they were at Oklahoma together? Not sure on that, though.
You sound like me last year even after the blowout. Cautioned the the game this year.

Reactions: zhangliao04
The way he explains the videos, “my guy just said do this stupid crap cause kids think it’s cool, so I did it.”

Napier is something different. He’s just a simple dude.

We have had characters. Characters end in fabulous flames.

Honesty here, I kinda like Napier. Like you said, he is just simple. I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back