Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gimmick ass offense"....you mean it actually moves the ball up and down the field at lightspeed and scores šŸ’©loads of points makes it a gimmick?

That is why your football team sucks you fattubolard jackass. You think real football is playing keep away and running into a pile for 60 minutes.

Pretty sure that is the surrender cobra dude from broadcast last night. I know he was on TV not looking happy about what was happening.

Did you guys hear Romo talk about Heupel during the Eagles game???

"NFL teams are interested, not saying he'll go", but said "just telling you, he's on the radar of every NFL team".. Jim Nantz followed "I know you and I know you know something" Romo followed up saying "he's wanted in the NFL"

This type of success will bring this type of attention.

Last edited:
Did you guys here Romo during the Eagles game???

"NFL teams are interested, not saying he'll go", but said "just telling you, he's on the radar of every NFL team".. Jim Nantz followed "I know you and I know you know something" Romo followed up saying "he's wanted in the NFL"

If they are talking about Heupel...šŸ¤¬ them all.

You talking bout Hooker or Heupel?

Dam dude. You should probably clarify. I take it the "not sure he'll go" means teams are interested in Heupel?

Who

We've got 2 RBs in the top 2 in rushing yards per game in the SEC. Only 2 teams have 2 RBs in the top 12. Us and Ole Piss (who has played one more game than us).
Only team in SEC with a WR over 700 yards, only team in SEC with a WR with 10 or more TDs.

Hesiman race might come down to Hooker vs Hyatt :D:eek:

Hooker is 4th in SEC in completions, 1st in completion %, 3rd in passing yards, 1st in Yards per Attempt, 2nd in passing TDs, tied for 1st with fewest INTs (Levis is now 2nd worst, only Rattler has more lol), 1st in rating

"Gimmick ass offense"....you mean the fact that it moves the ball up and down the field at lightspeed and scores šŸ’©loads of points makes it a gimmick?

That is why your football team sucks you fattubolard jackass. You think real football is playing keep away and running into a pile for 60 minutes.
There were a couple delusional cat fans next to us last night. They thought every time they gained 3 yards ok ok here we go, we're getting it going now hehehe hahaha šŸ¤£ lmao. And very loudly I might add .

It would be so our luck that he jumps.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

We got to pay this dude like 8-9 million/year stat

I know Iā€™m the chief Leviā€™s hater, but can anyone with a reasonable thought see him above a 3rd round pick?
I wouldnā€™t touch him at all. Heā€™s produced nothing
Heā€™s a complete project, IMO. 3rd would be too high for my liking. Heā€™s a 2 year minimum project. He is a terrible decision maker in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back