Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their running QB scares the ish outta me. We have not faired too well containing running QB’s.
Out of all the QBs we have faced this year, so far...all of them have combined for 40 yards on 35 carries, and 2 TDs.
Richardson had the most success with 17 carries for 62 yards, an astounding 3.6 ypc, and 2 TDs.

Looks like we've "contained" to the tune of a whopping 1.1 yards per carry by QBs we have faced.

Tell you what im going to do to help you out a bit, to make your statement just ignorant and not outright ridickulous...ill take away what Pitt's QBs did, considering that was pretty much a double homicide. Without the Pitt QB stats, that puts us at 27 carries for an out-of-this-world 66 yds...yes, an unstoppable 2.4 yards per carry!!

So, what the hell are you talking about? Do you even know?

This gets funnier every time I watch it

the sequence from the big foot joke to the push ups killed me

So……this is real? Like they do this before each game. And not ironically? The little cheer poses and all? With bedazzled coveralls? My God, those recruits HAVE to be making $$$ to want to be in the same state as that.

So……this is real? Like they do this before each game. And not ironically? The little cheer poses and all? With bedazzled coveralls? My God, those recruits HAVE to be making $$$ to want to be in the same state as that.
You couldn't pay me enough to be associated with that creepy clown show. I bet they try to avoid telling recruits about it, 😆.

This is the same school who's baseball team dropped silver glitter streamers and has bubble machines..I rem watching near the end of season thinking Wtf is going on bubble were everywhere.Naw these dudes were acting like World Champs or something it's krazy their a weird bunch.

This is the same school who's baseball team dropped silver glitter streamers and has bubble machines..I rem watching near the end of season thinking Wtf is going on bubble were everywhere.Naw these dudes were acting like World Champs or something it's krazy their a weird bunch.
Bubble machines sound fun.

This is the most miserable man on planet earth. I would never want to play for him

I mean on the one hand, I get it and don't fault him for basically calling some of these guys idiots.

On the other... He just asked a question cause that's his job.

Probably falls in the 'pick your battles' category I guess

I think the MO for this game is the same as potty and Florida. Don't make mistakes. They only reason either of those games weren't blow outs is because we liked ourselves.

I think LSU and Florida are comparable teams this year, though I do think LSU's defense is better than Florida's.

Will y have opportunities in this game to lead and probably extend that lead. Do it and put them to bed as earthy as we can.

We play clean, we win. And a fast start didn't guarantee anything. They don't quit. Cane back and should have gone to ot against FSU. Was down 13 to MSU and 17 to auburn.

So 60 minutes, and don't make mistakes.

The woman standing to the side doing sign language makes it even better. Subjecting the deaf to this feels like a hate crime or something.
They are God's of cringe.

They need to stop, like I want them to continue to humiliate themselves, but it's so cringe it makes me furious.

I think the MO for this game is the same as potty and Florida. Don't make mistakes. They only reason either of those games weren't blow outs is because we liked ourselves.

I think LSU and Florida are comparable teams this year, though I do think LSU's defense is better than Florida's.

Will y have opportunities in this game to lead and probably extend that lead. Do it and put them to bed as earthy as we can.

We play clean, we win. And a fast start didn't guarantee anything. They don't quit. Cane back and should have gone to ot against FSU. Was down 13 to MSU and 17 to auburn.

So 60 minutes, and don't make mistakes.
My MO is to always like myself on an earthy potty with a cane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back