Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levis as a #1 pick seems like an SEC secret narrative. It’s like the league office got together in the offseason and wanted to push this storyline to help with game ratings. Kenny Pickett looked a lot more like a high 1st rounder than Levis does now.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
I was hoping that Pittman could keep it going just because I hate the rest of the SEC west so much..outside of Mis State, I don't hate them either.

I was hoping he could build a solid program capable of knocking Saban off of his little perch every once in a while.

I was hoping that Pittman could keep it going just because I hate the rest of the SEC west so much..outside of Mis State, I don't hate them either.

I was hoping he could build a solid program capable of knocking Saban off of his little perch every once in a while.
He lost a lot off last years team. I think next year will tell the tale on him.

I'm listening to the Kentucky post game radio show because I needed some comedy today and it is paying off. The guys hosting the show are the Will Levis campaign team "I will bet anyone right now this second any amount of money that Will Levis will still be the number one pick in the draft....assuming he has a decent rest of the season". They are taking a large amount of time to call out any callers that say they aren't fully convinced he will be the number one pick...that really is the only thing they have to hold on to now.

Oh and they are deep diving to see why the coach didn't challenge what they are 100 percent sure is a targeting call, plus the one guy that says he slowed down the video and could see that Levis' arm moved 1-2 inches forward so that should have been an incomplete pass.
Let them not forget this ATROCIOUS call that allowed them to even stay in the game to begin with...

20221001_140941.jpg

Levis as a #1 pick seems like an SEC secret narrative. It’s like the league office got together in the offseason and wanted to push this storyline to help with game ratings. Kenny Pickett looked a lot more like a high 1st rounder than Levis does now.
Bama deserves all the bad luck that comes their way.

I actually take joy at the thought of all the sappy bammers right now crying right now

I mean golly what are they gonna do they lost Bryce Young!?

Now they only have two five star QB's instead of three! Poor poor gumpies 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back