Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, brought on by a conversation at work the other day: how do YOU do your biscuits and gravy??

Me, I split the biscuits, add 3 over easy eggs (hashbrowns also work well here if available), coat liberally with chunky sausage gravy, top with hot sauce (whatever I have at hand, usually Louisiana Hot Sauce cause I like the flavor better), and down the hatch.

One of my coworkers doesn't split their biscuits and just puts the gravy down. My wife puts strawberry jelly on her biscuits before adding the gravy. Cool, to each their own.

The truck driver that was in the waiting area (and was part of the conversation).....y'all......if I prayed, this fella would be #1 on my prayer list. This dude point blank looked at me and my coworkers and said "the only way I can do biscuits and gravy is with the gravy on the side so I can break up my biscuits and dip them in the gravy". I AIN'T NEVER HEARD SOMEONE SAY THAT, did I miss a memo or something??

This is a helluva lot better than any of the other coaches ever thought of doing.

And the funny thing is I don't think, generally speaking, most fans are even that concerned about actually finishing 10-2.

We remember 2016.

We're doing things with this staff, already, we only hoped for with previous staffs.

This is the season that should truly be about the ride. The destination will take care of itself. And I have a feeling it's fine be pretty good...
I agree. Definitely not setting my expectations at 10-2. Roster still not fully built yet. Locked in and enjoying the ride. Just soaking it in.

I have a question, brought on by a conversation at work the other day: how do YOU do your biscuits and gravy??

Me, I split the biscuits, add 3 over easy eggs (hashbrowns also work well here if available), coat liberally with chunky sausage gravy, top with hot sauce (whatever I have at hand, usually Louisiana Hot Sauce cause I like the flavor better), and down the hatch.

One of my coworkers doesn't split their biscuits and just puts the gravy down. My wife puts strawberry jelly on her biscuits before adding the gravy. Cool, to each their own.

The truck driver that was in the waiting area (and was part of the conversation).....y'all......if I prayed, this fella would be #1 on my prayer list. This dude point blank looked at me and my coworkers and said "the only way I can do biscuits and gravy is with the gravy on the side so I can break up my biscuits and dip them in the gravy". I AIN'T NEVER HEARD SOMEONE SAY THAT, did I miss a memo or something??
Split biscuits sausage gravy on top. Runny fried eggs next to them

Same route as you but occasionally with scrambled eggs. Also with a side of bacon to scrape up the gravy.

What kind of madman dips his biscuits in the gravy? (@Glitch - teed it up for you I think - figure there’s a euphemism here).

Same thing for me. I can't "like" @KPT_VFL posts. I couldn't remember who it was but he seems to be the only one.

*It looks like you were able to like this comment. Did Freak fix it for you?View attachment 495066@Freak
Not that I’m aware, I’ve tried to post this once in 2 different places and I’ve got quadruple posts everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I don’t know what’s going on. It’s showing up that I liked it on the post but I only get a error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back