Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait for Saturday, productivity levels are at an all time low. To combat this in the future, I just took off half the week, booked an extra night at the graduate, and am now coming up on Thursday for the bama game. If it’s this bad now, I don’t want to think about working during bama week as a top 5 team. 😬

Today is my last workday this week too. Driving up to Nashville tonight from Memphis to visit with family. Then, I’m driving to Gatlinburg Thursday morning to hang a couple days and then driving up to Knox bright and early Saturday morning. I ain’t doing sh*t in the office today.

Today is my last workday this week too. Driving up to Nashville tonight from Memphis to visit with family. Then, I’m driving to Gatlinburg Thursday morning to hang a couple days and then driving up to Knox bright and early Saturday morning. I ain’t doing sh*t in the office today.
If you get over to Townsend, have lunch at the Snoring Bear.

Why are people setting the expectations as must win? This was never the case for y2 when Heupel & staff were first hired. Just a few weeks ago everyone expected this to be a 50/50 game. Now all the sudden it's a must win, because we're clearly the better team?

It blows my mind how so many people ignore the fact that the sole reason we are a much better team now is because of Heupel & this staff, not it spite of them. There are very, very few coaches who could get our roster to perform and produce the way these guys have. The only reason we are in this great position right now is because of the coaches and AD White.

Win or lose, I will be grateful. Any other staff would be struggling in y2 with the roster they inherited. I'm thankful the coaches have raised the bar and expectations. But I'm not gonna give them hate because they lost a rivalry game in their second year.

Good grief, they have us nationally ranked @ #11 in 16 games since getting here!

None of this really matters, since we're gonna waffle stomp the gatas.
Well said.

Context is your friend, friend. Nobody wants a guest picker, I don’t care if it’s Dwayne Johnson, if he’s not a Vol fan.

We’re discussing vol fans who could be selected. Don’t be dense
drake-sweatshirt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back