Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way better than a John Adams article. Haha

The John Adams equivalent using the same interview:
"Pruitt said he is always trying to run players out of his office. Says he leaves the players, and not himself, to do the recruiting. The Pruitt experiment is coming to a crashing halt, by his own admittance".

Is there really a need? I don't doubt they would, but there wouldn't be a shortage of folks willing to buy straight marijuana cigarettes with nothing else added. Like Volatil said, it increases costs and kills your clientele faster.
Marijuana has a low addiction rate. It truly is a "recreational drug" because most people who partake do so because it's the "cool thing to do". When it becomes legal weed factories will need a reason for people to do it addictively and not recreationally

Marijuana has a low addiction rate. It truly is a "recreational drug" because most people who partake do so because it's the "cool thing to do". When it becomes legal weed factories will need a reason for people to do it addictively and not recreationally

Do not believe you know any smokers.

What did it say? I refuse to knowingly give him a click

Jabs about commitments from 8th graders, then said we should do away with verbal commitments and official signing periods and let kids sign when they want. That would make them take it much more seriously, as would schools' offers be more serious (ie no more noncommitable offers).

Just tell them that they can't. That will make most people want to do it out of spite.

Sounds like we are a much more organized and well oiled machine compared to last year. Nice

To be fair, Pruitt was walking into the factories of GM in 2008, looking around screaming "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???" and started the arduous job of rebuilding from rubble. I'm glad all is going smoother, but the baseline was absolute shizzz.

3 marijuanas guys. this is no debate.

giphy.gif

all three of those boys died 15 minutes later.
You never know paranoia until you have a high student. They think they're getting away with it and then you give them a look. Slowly throughout the class their shirt gets damper and their eyes are looking around. Every time you walk near the they look away. Some even where sunglasses because the "room is too bright" or "they have a headache". The most fun is getting nthe whole class in on it and pulling a super trooper. Repeating everything in a 5-10 minute cycle. They eventually come up with a crappy reason to excuse themselves. They walk out of the classroom with a walk that says "I got away with it" and then you chuckle to yourself knowing they didn't fool anyone

Reactions: GoBigOrange86
Yup. My buddy was telling me a story a couple years back of him sitting outside his campsite smoking a blunt while the cops came by. They didn’t say a word to him, didn’t care about the fact he was openly smoking weed, but then a few minutes later the same cops walked by with a guy in cuffs walking with them. He was arrested for testing pills for festival goers.

I just don't get it. Shall the medics with Narcan be arrested as well? No, better to let people take bad stuff, overdose, etc then help them...?

They say they just want people to be safe (and I think most are just human beings and really do want safety for all), but I really don't understand this policy. It doesn't increase use, if anything it decreases it. People think more carefully about what they are ingesting...THAT IS A GOOD THING.

While I am ranting, they also need to vastly increase their shade and water stations in Centerroo. Drug related casualties there are always tied to dehydration, heat, etc.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Marijuana is not physically addictive, but for some it can be mentally addictive. Maybe your peer pressure/cool thing to do argument works for trying marijuana, but most people who continue to do so do it because they enjoy the experience. That's why you don't need to add anything to it. People don't need to be "addicted" to something they do for pleasure.

In all of it, the biggest thing people continue to overlook is the medicinal usages marijuana has. There are certain ways we know it can be used medicinally, but lack of research means we may not know all the ways it can be used medicinally.

Marijuana is not physically addictive, but for some it can be mentally addictive. Maybe your peer pressure/cool thing to do argument works for trying marijuana, but most people who continue to do so do it because they enjoy the experience. That's why you don't need to add anything to it. People don't need to be "addicted" to something they do for pleasure.

In all of it, the biggest thing people continue to overlook is the medicinal usages marijuana has. There are certain ways we know it can be used medicinally, but lack of research means we may not know all the ways it can be used medicinally.
Know what else can have a dual purpose of recreational/ medical? Opoids

Not picking sides here, but that's a bad argument

Know what else can have a dual purpose of recreational/ medical? Opoids

Not picking sides here, but that's a bad argument

Opioids are more dangerous because you can overdose on them. There is no record of anyone ever OD'ing on marijuana. Because of that risk, Opioids do not have a legit recreational use. So yeah, I don't see it as a bad argument. Common sense says opioids are more dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back