Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many idiots on this website
That's why we're all here. This is actually a large psychological test to see how far the human spirit can be broken and still sustain. Reportedly the lead researcher said, "I know just just the fanbase for this study". This researcher goes by the codename F.R.E.A.K.

Reactions: Catbone
So many idiots on this website

giphy.gif

Opioids are more dangerous because you can overdose on them. There is no record of anyone ever OD'ing on marijuana. Because of that risk, Opioids do not have a legit recreational use. So yeah, I don't see it as a bad argument. Common sense says opioids are more dangerous.
👍

Only you. And it isn't a simulation per se, it's a reality TV show. The rest of us are actors in it.

Truman actually ran the experiment. The real cameras were on the people in the moon "TV studio". It was a classic Stanford prisoner experiment.

Seriously
I understand that off topic convos happen in various places.There is no way around it. I’ve participated in such. However, 100 posts about a topic that muddy up a thread are annoying when you only want to read about football. It’s much harder to sift and find info. What does it matter if you discuss it in another thread? This would make the entire board run a lot smoother. Yes, the off-season has minimal info compared to the fall, but when you’re wanting to read/talk football and select this thread to find off-topic conversation for the previous 100 posts, it sucks. I don’t want to make this a huge discussion and be off-topic in itself. Only presenting a logical answer where we both win. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back