Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, who lives in Tennessee, roots for UT, and then agrees to a fluff piece news story about pulling the power T off their truck because their kid went to UGA? What a chump. No wonder his kid didn't give a **** about what dad wanted. Dad is a cuck.
Tiger aint no Braves fan.

yup Id definitely be like that LSU mom that blew up on live tv when her son picked Bama. Son doesnt get shiz for betraying our loyalties. I know jesus is supposed to have unconditional love, but im no jesus, yeah im no fuzzing elvis.
Nice incubus reference, love them and that song

Reactions: Devo182
If they signed they do count unless they get a waiver from the NCAA... Can't see that happening.
Jmo

Never heard of a waiver for getting a signee spot back due to academics. There is a bylaw for kids that get injured between signing and playing. Has a school actually ever gotten a waiver due to losing a spot due to academics?

Never heard of a waiver for getting a signee spot back due to academics. There is a bylaw for kids that get injured between signing and playing. Has a school actually ever gotten a waiver due to losing a spot due to academics?
I don't think so... But I have no idea. I'd be shocked if they got the counters back...

Don't think so. The rule is specifically designed to deter from taking academic risks I believe.

Do steele and black and whoever else still remain initial counters, or will UF get to use more spots in this year/next years cycle?

Signing spots are lost. Which is why you don't let those academically questionable kids sign yet. It used to not matter, but with the strictness of signing limits now you have to be smarter, like Pruitt is being.

Not certain they actually count as ICs, as they never officially received financial aid, which is what determines when someone is counted as an IC according to the bylaws. ICs, and the counter limit, only begins once they receive financial aid for the academic year in which they are enrolling. Which is why we have til Fall to get our 85-limit in order, because the incoming kids won't become ICs, and therefore counters, until then. But the signing limit is more important these days anyway and that is were they definitely lose a spot.

Someone started a thread yesterday that was a dedication to his deceased mother. It was like a personal thing he wrote, to his mother, like "Dear mom in heaven thank you for blah blah blah my heart isn't the same."

I simply responded that I didn't understand why people make such personal declarations and post them on forums/social media.

Everyone white knighted and called me a SOB and a horrible human being. How he was 'honoring his mother.'

How is writing that **** on a football forum 'honoring' her? Go to her grave site and say that ****. Share it with family members, etc.

It went from there. Think it all got deleted. Idgaf
Never mind.

speaking of pull up, real talk people with kids how the flip do you keep their pants from constantly falling down? Belts seem to be useless with the hip-less wonder when he's going full tilt.

Is the answer suspenders? I mean I'll make fun of him to get him ready for school bullies if it helps.

Feed the kid...
Just kidding, my son was the same. Shorts or pants that are adjustable with buttons inside the waist band is the way to go.

Also, who lives in Tennessee, roots for UT, and then agrees to a fluff piece news story about pulling the power T off their truck because their kid went to UGA? What a chump. No wonder his kid didn't give a **** about what dad wanted. Dad is a cuck.

I would say supporting your son is a big enough reason to flip. If you had a son that played for Alabama I’m sure you would have a crimson shirt.

Reactions: Sleegro
Oregon lands 4 star QB Jay Butterfield. Good for them! My question is that we’re the second team listed as being beat out for him...anybody on here even HEAR of him?

Mario Cristobal is low key the best hire from that search. I think they will be in the playoff this year.

I mentioned a couple days ago that I was observing in the interest of scientific curiosity the stages of grief going on down in Gainesville and while until now I have mostly only witnessed denial, anger, and bargaining, I’m finally beginning to see some hints of depression and acceptance. It’s fascinating to see how well this model of a vital human coping process is actually working in real time.

ScreenHunter 133.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back