Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times do we go to the USC well before we learn? Kiffin...Helton...and now possibly Sark?

Or, conversely...third time's the charm?

Things that make you go hmmmm.
We didn’t hire Kirin as an OC tho. Saban did.

Just heard from my BIL's, chiropractor's, cousin who has ties to the Hill, word is on campus we will start seeing names emerge after Sunday when the NFL and the majority of bowl games conclude. Don't hate me I'm just the messenger of my BIL's, chiropractor's, cousin who has ties to the Hill.
WWJD

Reactions: AaronUT
Would have liked Yurcich. I’m assuming Sark will accept? Will we have to wait until next week for announcement?
Yeah I liked the idea of Yurcich too, we were about to pay quite a chunk of change to come here... he just was using us as leverage.

As for Sark i haven’t heard as to if he is planning on accepting or not. All I know the offer has been made.

Yeah I liked the idea of Yurcich too, we were about to pay quite a chunk of change to come here... he just was using us as leverage.

As for Sark i haven’t heard as to if he is planning on accepting or not. All I know the offer has been made.
Never offer an Okla St coach ever again...

Wb... sorta...
:cool:

Sick of these jackasses from Oklahoma State using us as leverage and our administration for falling for it time and time again.

I heard Doug briefly on the Zone and he doubled down on this being pretty well decided already and expects Weinke to move to QB coach. That’s all I heard before i had to go save lives, rescue puppies, and clear out a burning building.
Pfft. You just went back to your computer to go draw some in AutoCAD. Don’t lie.

Reactions: BennesseeVols
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back