Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to say that yesterday's proposal went off without a hitch. I am now engaged! And then I got to watch the Vols sweep UF. This team is sooooo much fun to watch. Yesterday was a really good day!

Thanks to all for your prayers and sarcastic comments. I appreciated them all 👍
I missed this before. Congrats and good thoughts for a long and healthy marriage!

Maybe a little HGH at work here?
Doubt it. HGH therapy is a few thousand dollars a month. There are much more accessible PEDs for college athletes. The SARMs are what are still really popular with the younger athletes.

Dude is obviously jacked and shredded, but you don't need PEDs to get like that. Now something like Pride era Alastair Overreem, that was definitely an enhanced athlete.

Doubt it. HGH therapy is a few thousand dollars a month. There are much more accessible PEDs for college athletes. The SARMs are what are still really popular with the younger athletes.

Dude is obviously jacked and shredded, but you don't need PEDs to get like that. Now something like Pride era Alastair Overreem, that was definitely an enhanced athlete.

If he isn't on steroids, he's the .0001 percent of genetics. Getting that big while staying that lean is superhuman.

Agreed on Women’s BB. Get it fixed, and it has the potential to operate at a net profit for the Athletic Dept.

I would heavily prioritize the Men’s Track program too. Get it back to National relevance.

An elite Track program can only help you on the Football recruiting trail.
Agree with track, then golf/tennis/soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back