Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to be a slow night on the VQ chat. Give me some questions to ask.

1. Has Chaney directly asked for any staff moves on the offense?
  2. Any transfer portal kids were going after?
  3. Upgrade to stadium back on docket?
  4. Worried about b-ball team looking ahead to Kentucky?

Imo if Fields can get eligible for a bad environment at UGA then why couldn't Gibbs just use the same case? One could say he needed to get away from the bad influences in his life as a lot more serious reason to leave than Fields.

I can’t say I’m buying what transfers are selling to NCAA to get waiver. Each case, on its own may have merit, who really knows. Can’t fault a kid to try to further their career, by finding early playing time at next stop and showcase their skills.. I hope as many as can, get the nod. Think it changes the current landscape of CFB.

It’s going to be a slow night on the VQ chat. Give me some questions to ask.
You get to use Oprah's money but you have to become a true transgender while using her money and she outlives you so no inheriting. No sex with anyone but her. She also has a torture basement. Do you do it?

If a kid can get immediate eligibility when a HC moves on I see a fairly better argument when it’s your DC, whom you’re probably much closer to, that left (Tucker).

Surely he had a two year contract.

He's only been at A&M one year right?

He and several other assistants at Texas A&M were working without signed contracts.

A primer on the contract limbo for a few Texas A&M assistants, including Mike Elko

"Elko and four other A&M assistants -- Maurice Linguist, Dameyune Craig, Elijah Robinson and Jay Graham -- worked the entire 2018 season without official contracts. As of Jan. 14, all four men were still under a tentative agreement with the university, according to the university's legal office. "

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back