Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody not using wet wipes needs to get on my level.

In Thailand, we have a pressured hose by the toilet. I keep a bottle of soap and a towel nearby. I prefer to

A. Wipe till clean.
B. Water blast
C. Soap clean
D. Wash hands
E. Dry

Much more sanitary than smearing into your crevice endlessly, but most Americans don’t understand how great it is.

My father-in-law loved it though. He wanted to install a hose in NY. Living with single-ply all his life, it was like Andy Dufrane emerging from prison in Shawshank Redemption
1548637662582.gif

In Thailand, we have a pressured hose by the toilet. I keep a bottle of soap and a towel nearby. I prefer to

A. Wipe till clean.
B. Water blast
C. Soap clean
D. Wash hands
E. Dry

Much more sanitary than smearing into your crevice endlessly, but most Americans don’t understand how great it is.
might as well just turn the shower on your desired temp, poop and hop in. I always s**t before a shower. It's called efficiency

Impressive in recruiting for sure. I don't follow and I don't see anything on schedule that stands out as a win that should be thinking his is so good yet. I don't watch them though.

They are a very average team when it comes to their roster this year and I just think that if he couldn't coach a lick and was in over his head we would seeing some really bad losses. Today he beat a 15-3 team by 20. That's impressive to me with his roster

A. Wipe till clean.
B. Water blast
C. Soap clean
D. Wash hands
E. Dry

My father-in-law loved it though. He wanted to install a hose in NY. Living with single-ply all his life, it was like Andy Dufrane emerging from prison in Shawshank Redemption
View attachment 191389
TMI, dude.

Alright guys, in the middle of a debate here. Went to a friends house, had to use the bathroom... look over and its single ply toilet paper.

I find this a betrayal to our friendship. It's like having a cash bar at a wedding.

Is this sort of disrespect acceptable?

Let the debate.

It's not like he made you drink coffee...but if he did it would probably be instant.

Reactions: RikidyBones
I obviously don't have inside info and I don't doubt that there are a few he wouldn't mind leaving. Just giving my opinion based on that lack of transferring and how he seems to be trying to convince them to stay. Or at least letting them know it's an option. Like anything though, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle between yer take and mine.

Heard it from parents mostly and some others close to the staff.

They are a very average team when it comes to their roster this year and I just think that if he couldn't coach a lick and was in over his head we would seeing some really bad losses. Today he beat a 15-3 team by 20. That's impressive to me with his roster
Penny Hardaway and Memphis are going to be a lot of trouble. Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back