Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cal D.C. Goes to Houston then I would watch for Tosh to CAL as a possibility to rejoin his boy Wilcox. I can't remember what school Tosh got in trouble at though. It wasn't CAL was it?

Reactions: UTSuave’
There will be a drop off in the passing game no doubt, but Bryant knows how to win and that matters in college.
I don't think he will be bad, but I think Clemson's offense covered up some of his deficiencies. He is a good game manager and leader, but I don't think that transfers to the same level of success that Mizzou had under Lock.

UGA fans are kidding themselves if they think Kirby Smart wanted to offload Chaney. UT didn't give Chaney a sweetheart deal for nothing. UGA countered and UT sweetened the offer beyond what UGA would pay. We overpaid, but Fulmer was closing the deal, no matter what. Pruitt learned some things-- and I think the next search will go smoother.

Jg is the ideal bridge to Bailey

I am all for taking this guy but it's for depth only imo
Kendall isnt a depth guy. He was almost the starter at OU this year even with Murray transferring in. OU writers weren't sure who was going to be named the starter because there was no separation in the spring.

Its a pretty short leap. You don't go after a grad transfer QB of Hurts caliber unless you want him to be your #1. FYI, Hurts would have started for us last year too if he was here.

You mean like KC? I am just kidding. I do hope we get Hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back