Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Saban is letting his whole staff go? It seems strange, but if Saban was planning on going, wouldn't he announce it with plenty of time for Bama to hire a replacement?
He probably wants to sabotage the program on the way out, so that whoever follows him cannot be as successful.

But did you see what Enos did with Jalen Hurtsā€™ throwing on display in the SECCG? Hurts to Miami is my prediction.
Hurts is a pretty good QB. He did fine throwing the ball last year at times he was just inconsistent. He is just a hit or miss. He was hot against Georgia but he wouldā€™ve cooled down. I donā€™t really credit that to Enos. But thatā€™s just me. I think he was slow played at bama and was never gonna be their OC honestly. I donā€™t think you turn down bama at this stage to go to Miami.

Reactions: Sleegro
You hearing something Ron?šŸ‘€šŸ˜±
I wish! I'm just guessing. But it's odd to me that all of these Bama assistants are leaving on their own for lateral moves and whatnot. OL coach going to GT to be OL coach (sure he's an alum but still), now Enos was expected to be promoted to OC but he leaves for Miami? Hmmm...

When are we going to cash all of these good recruiting classes into a natty?
Natty_Light_B_2000x.png

I wish! I'm just guessing. But it's odd to me that all of these Bama assistants are leaving on their own for lateral moves and whatnot. OL coach going to GT to be OL coach (sure he's an alum but still), now Enos was expected to be promoted to OC but he leaves for Miami? Hmmm...

I find it very odd myself and they did indeed hire him as OC at Miami.

I find it very odd myself and they did indeed hire him as OC at Miami.
Either Saban is so pissed about the loss to Clemson he's decided to blow it all up and start over. Or he's leaving and let his coaches know so they could get jobs elsewhere due to the fact his replacement would likely want to bring in his own staff. It's doubtful I'm right here I'm just hopeful but it does seem odd to me that all these guys are leaving.

Not getting too excited about Bama turnover yet. It's nothing new. They had 3 new coaches on offense in 2017 and won it all. They had 4 new coaches on offense + 3 new coaches on defense last year and made it to the championship game. Pretty sure they'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back