Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyams tweeted that McBride is transferring to Blinn Junior College in Texas. He says he will be eligible to transfer and play to a four year school this Fall. Can anyone explain that to me?
Is it because he didn't play this season?

This is the major thing. Listen we all know how these programs work. Everyone knows what going on inside their own building. But the fact of the matter is the NcAA couldn’t pin anything on KB and he stayed employed at Baylor, and has taken two other jobs since then and has became one of the best OCs in CFB.

There is no reason to block a briles here unless you are just scared of the way the media will try to spin it.
Forget the media! They drive us into the ground anyways. And let me say this, if he was implicated that he definitely knew what was going on and enabling rape, then it’s a hard no from me. However, he’s not implicated. Our law system is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. If he isn’t implicated, then he’s innocent. He wasn’t the HC. Those things fall on the HC and administration that is over the HC for allowing all of that to take place.

I’m tired of us being worried about what the media might say! News flash...the media is going to find a way to spin any hire we make into a negative. Forget them! Hire Briles, and let’s score some points and win!

The thing about it is... fulmer isn’t going to tell Pruitt flat out “No” on anything. Hell he gave Helton, basically a rookie OC a boat load of money, then as it seems the top two candidates of our OC search so far are The million dollar man Hugh freeze and the one of the hottest OCs in all of football, who just got a pay raise. If that doesn’t show that fulmer means business and we aren’t going bargain shopping anymore idk what else will.

Fulmer doesn’t want to win, He demands it.
18DF025D-754C-4E69-A4D3-BDC9C8E73BAB.gif

Think I read that after a year at Blinn he can play 2 years at a 4 year school.

The way it reads is that he can skip that year requirement in one semester...
fake-news.gif

Today is the day folks. By 5pm we will have ourselves a new OC.
Alright we have you locked in to that prediction. Should your prediction prove false we will hunt you down and burn you at the stake.

J/K But you know what happens to posters when they miss.

Briles offense @ FAU against WKU
Driscoll had a bad day passing and they ran it a lot. Lots of bad tackling by WKU but RB Singletary had a huge game. Chandler could feast in that offense.

[YouTube]

There are quite a few concepts I saw that wouldnt work in the SEC.

Reactions: Brillovol
Hyams is bad at the transfer rule?

Last week when you and I went round and round I said if he graduated from
Juco he would be eligible.

Some background on why I said that. There have been baseball players be at a 4 year school leave at Christmas, play juco baseball in the spring, graduate from the juco and then play the next year at a 4 year.

Thus I said the 4-2-4 rule says if you graduate you can play. Well that's true for a spring sport but there also is a rule saying you have to be gone from the 4 year school a full year before playing. So in order for McBride to play he somehow has to get around that part of the rule

There are waivers for everything andy guess is of his new 4 year school has a good compliance director he might pull off a good waiver and make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back