Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would’ve reached epic status by the morning, well, our morning, Nick.

You still alive out there butchna?

aba9b43904ae8a9ade4b51cb2ff9f86f.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I would hate it if we had a back up player leaving to go play for a rival but I really couldn’t fault the kid if he had already graduated from Tennessee. I don’t know what Alabama expects to hang their hat on if he already has his degree and they are just trying to stop him from moving on

Reactions: 1 person
It’s a shame really. I was looking forward to him continuing to bang the drum of moral superiority, telling us how impressed college presidents are with him, while devolving into 4th grade name calling.

It was quite the sight. Right up there with 27 inch MAC and cherry wood desk, in VN lore

I did get my gibes in. Unfortunately for him, he brought a knife to a gunfight.

You’re getting dangerously close to my family Nuts n Bolts recipie (aka Chex Mix). Those two plus rice Chex, corn Chex, mixed nuts, pretzels, cheez-its, butter, worstershire, and celery seeds all baked together into a warm mix of home-cooked delight. I make myself sick on that stuff.

Sweet mother of mercy, that sounds freaking delicious.

So... the Bammers are adamant that Brandon Kennedy shouldn't be allowed to transfer to a rival school because he'll tell us inside things about their program. Who's he going to tell? Their former coach we already hired who knows more than Kennedy ever did?

Saban's going to look more petty than he already does when this is over and Kennedy is our starting center next fall.

I feel like it is to make sure he doesn't go to auburn and they will eventually say we approve but has to be tn

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back