Recruiting Forum Football Talk LVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he get a complimentary vacation from VN?

Cleanup over there now. Freak be like...

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
So... the Bammers are adamant that Brandon Kennedy shouldn't be allowed to transfer to a rival school because he'll tell us inside things about their program. Who's he going to tell? Their former coach we already hired who knows more than Kennedy ever did?

Saban's going to look more petty than he already does when this is over and Kennedy is our starting center next fall.

Reactions: 17 people
So... the Bammers are adamant that Brandon Kennedy shouldn't be allowed to transfer to a rival school because he'll tell us inside things about their program. Who's he going to tell? Their former coach we already hired who knows more than Kennedy ever did?

Saban's going to look more petty than he already does when this is over and Kennedy is our starting center next fall.

They’re standing their ground. They have to. Won’t matter. VOL!

Can somebody fill me in? Haven't been able to follow super closely lately.

I saw we got Abercrombie. I assumed that meant we wouldnt have room for Kennedy. You guys think we would take both?

Did he get a complimentary vacation from VN?

It’s a shame really. I was looking forward to him continuing to bang the drum of moral superiority, telling us how impressed college presidents are with him, while devolving into 4th grade name calling.

It was quite the sight. Right up there with 27 inch MAC and cherry wood desk, in VN lore

Reactions: 5 people
Oh wait. Just saw Abercrombie is a walk on, so it won't count against our scholarships. That is tight.

I have now connected the dots.

Thanks anyways.

Oh wait. Just saw Abercrombie is a walk on, so it won't count against our scholarships. That is tight.

I have now connected the dots.

Thanks anyways.

Yep. We want Kennedy. He has at least two years of eligibility left, so he's not a one and done. Some say he has three years left with a RS and medical RS, but I'm not totally sure about that.

Last edited:
It’s a shame really. I was looking forward to him continuing to bang the drum of moral superiority, telling us how impressed college presidents are with him, while devolving into 4th grade name calling.

It was quite the sight. Right up there with 27 inch MAC and cherry wood desk, in VN lore

It would’ve reached epic status by the morning, well, our morning, Nick.

You still alive out there butchna?

I mix Honey Nut Cheerios and Wheat Chex for a contrast in textures.

You’re getting dangerously close to my family Nuts n Bolts recipie (aka Chex Mix). Those two plus rice Chex, corn Chex, mixed nuts, pretzels, cheez-its, butter, worstershire, and celery seeds all baked together into a warm mix of home-cooked delight. I make myself sick on that stuff.

Try HNC with grape nuts. Mother of God.

I put Grape Nuts in my oatmeal with a little brown sugar, and either honey or maple syrup, when the oatmeal is fresh off the stove so the GNs will soften slightly but still have enough crunch to give some 'bite' to the oatmeal. You are right. Good stuff.

You’re getting dangerously close to my family Nuts n Bolts recipie (aka Chex Mix). Those two plus rice Chex, corn Chex, mixed nuts, pretzels, cheez-its, butter, worstershire, and celery seeds all baked together into a warm mix of home-cooked delight. I make myself sick on that stuff.

Yeah, I won't steal thst. Swear to god...

I put Grape Nuts in my oatmeal with a little brown sugar, and either honey or maple syrup, when the oatmeal is fresh off the stove so the GNs will soften slightly but still have enough crunch to give some 'bite' to the oatmeal. You are right. Good stuff.

Grape nuts provide the perfect balance to any sweet cereal. Crunch + nutrition. You’re welcome!

This sounds delicious 😋

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back