Recruiting Forum Football Talk LII

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a national perspective: why can’t these goons understand that the Tennessee coaching search was two distinctly different searches?

Weak, lazy commentary.

Reactions: 1 person
Excised a bunch of retards, got a great coach within a week

It’s due time I say I was wrong about Bev. In the programs darkest hour she didn’t sign the MOU, saw the power booster and rogue AD and made ballsy moves to shift the power in Tennessee Football for the better. I laughed at her when she was hire, she’s not good with media, but she did a lot of good and I was wrong about her.

Reactions: 7 people
Dabo completely dodge the question about voting Ohio State #4.

“It was 3:30 in the morning and I just voted.”

Weak

Dabo completely dodge the question about voting Ohio State #4.

“It was 3:30 in the morning and I just voted.”

Weak

He was probably just hoping to play OSU. They beat the hell out of them last year. He is 2-0 against OSU and Meyer.

If we finish with a good recruiting class, this team can get to 8 wins next year. Plenty of talent, just need some good coaching to match.

I agree, only 3 gurantee losses....not saying well win 9 but wouldn't surprise me since our whole staff has been upgraded. I'll just be happy with 6-6/7-5 season. Would be nice to beat Florida since they are crap also

Post Schiano Currie was the worst. Didn’t want him in any way to make a hire. I only wanted him fired and eradicated from this great State.

Pruitt looking less and less like an angry DMV employee by the day.

DQekry8UIAAftcl.jpg:large

Reactions: 13 people
The guys on Finebaum gave UT hire of Pruitt a B-

Paaaawwl said he may even go higher than that. Said he really likes the hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back