Recruiting Forum Football Talk LII

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does our current class look? I haven't kept up since the battle of butch and the ReVOLution. I remember at one point we were 5th in the country. Seems he could hold on to what we had and add/steal some higher guys.

Even after this Pruitt hire i don't care one bit to open recruiting threads. This is where it's at.:rock:

Last edited:
I read that Tyson Helton had the NCAA's first and only season in which the team had a 4500 yard passer and a 1500 yard rusher. WKU did it in 2014.

Reactions: 2 people
How does our current class look? I haven't kept up since the battle of butch and the ReVOLution. I remember at one point we were 5th in the country. Seems he could hold on to what we had and add/steal some higher guys.

Well... we aren't 5th anymore. Only 14 or so guys committed now. Pruitt should have a busy weekend coming up, maybe be able to add guys like Taylor back in the fold then. Hopefully add a blue-chipper or two like Copeland. But I wouldn't expect a top 10 finish or anything.

Well... we aren't 5th anymore. Only 14 or so guys committed now. Pruitt should have a busy weekend coming up, maybe be able to add guys like Taylor back in the fold then. Hopefully add a blue-chipper or two like Copeland. But I wouldn't expect a top 10 finish or anything.

top 10 is coming. Buckle up.

GOON SQUAD

Reactions: 1 person
I know and you obviously ignored. “Check the timeline”

I did, he mentioned a coach not which one, hearing around 4 mil. That’s what was said, not Pruitt and not the contract number. When it was finalized Feldman and others started leaking it and trey regurgitated, but by all means hug those nuts

Boy Finebaum has a way of picking the worst Tn callers, y’all hear the judge from about an hour ago?

Fulmer is going to do some recruiting on the road from what I’m hearin since we’re obviously short staffed.

Gillespie is key to keep the continuity. I wouldn't have expected anything less from Phil since Pruitt is pretty much split in half with the playoffs and here. I would expect us to get the higher guys we lost and close with some big names given we have some key staff people in place

I just had the funniest thought. Pruitt at presser: “I have also secured an assistant S & C coach. Guys, it’s Gru. Out walks Deuce”

All the Gruden items claim they were right all along.

Be interesting to see how friend and helton split duties if at all.. hope we learn something at presser

I did, he mentioned a coach not which one, hearing around 4 mil. That’s what was said, not Pruitt and not the contract number. When it was finalized Feldman and others started leaking it and trey regurgitated, but by all means hug those nuts

He said 4 mil and Fulmer’s #1 target, he was talking about Pruitt it was right after it started to leak lol. He also said the actually numbers off Twitter. He’s been credited multiple times for it

Envisioning Pruitt giving Fulmer a "list" and Fulmer having the time of his life. :rock:

There is certainly a good buzz going on now after Currie screwed up so bad. The recruits will see the buzz and feel the new energy. It will be a lot like Butch's first two classes I would love to finish between 5-8

Swiss Rolls?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back