Recruiting Forum Football Talk LI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the plan to hire a hard nosed defensive coach. Hire any of the 3 and let's Get this thing headed back to where it belongs.

Any of the 3 Much better than an offensive coach that plays with finesse.

Complete trust in Fulmer that has executed a great plan!

#trustFulmer
#istandwithPhil
#Philleadsmebesidestillwaters
#iwilltrustinthee

Surely the AD has someone assigned to guage the pulse of the fanbase on potential hires.

The only thing lower than the approval rating of a Steele hire would be Steele's big 12 conference winning percentage.

Obviously not with what happened at the schianomo

I can understand Fulmer wanting an elite young DC with incredible recruiting southern ties over other candidates. I cannnot rationalize why you would hire an average 60 year old DC over a 64 year old Les Miles. If Fulmer hires Steele its a "Good Ole Boy" network hire. It really is that simple.

Reactions: 2 people
I am hearing it is going to be CJP

Let’s roll.

loltiger.gif

Reactions: 2 people
The big story of this search is that the power structure was upended. Instead of serving up **** sandwich aftrer **** sandwich, the university can now work toward building something better.

This search was too damaged by the time Fulmer was named AD. We are getting a lower tier candidate. Maybe they kill it, maybe we are looking for a new coach in 3 years. At least there is the possibility of things getting better. With long term competent leadership, the next search I expect to be better than this one.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back