Recruiting Forum Football Talk L (50)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Morris was still at Clemson it would be him. He went to rebuild SMU though. He is the best offensive guy/recruiter I think that would be realistic at this point.

Of all the coaches we’ve looked at I think Morris gives us the potential to explode offensively more so than anyone other than Leach

Of all the coaches we’ve looked at I think Morris gives us the potential to explode offensively more so than anyone other than Leach

He's good, I don't know why he's no longer being considered. Maybe, not enough ties to Tennessee.

Hmm, would’ve been a novel idea for UT decision makers to call Bill Snyder before hiring Currie!

I can't believe that the Haslam's ask for anyone else's opinion on anything.

Or at least I don't want to believe it. The thought of other people being that bad at football is just scary.

Have u noticed the media, again last night, still asking public to feel sorry for Schiano? Not one mention of trying to hurt players, overall losing record, players despise him, leaking Freeman’s medical records, yet this is what we are to accept and try to sell to recruits?

Reactions: 2 people
The real question of a les/tee combo is how does Tee do installing an offense in his own. That's my biggest worry of that combo. He is running the system Helton has had installed previously. Never been on his own to install his own offense

Reactions: 3 people
Have u noticed the media, again last night, still asking public to feel sorry for Schiano? Not one mention of trying to hurt players, overall losing record, players despise him, leaking Freeman’s medical records, yet this is what we are to accept and try to sell to recruits?

Because it was a big 10 crew and Schiano/Urban and Sexton have the media in their backpocket. Media sees them as better to back for their careers than one school

I laughed so hard last night when they were focusing on him. They were praising him and talking about about his pedigree. Both announcers were talking about each stop he’s made an impact then one mentioned Penn State and the conversation abruptly ended.

It was like the other guy kicked him under the desk.

Reactions: 1 person
When you're screaming bloody murder in 2 years and going bat**** crazy because Les cost us wins. I'm gonna be here reminding you about how you wanted Les. Lol

LOVE these kinds of posts!

“I want us to win, but what I REALLY want is to be able to say I told you so to other posters and rub their noses in it”

Reactions: 5 people
I'd bet today we add a few more names to the shortlist. I'd also bet Leach and Kiffin are not among them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back