Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reds will be administering their normal ass-whoopins to the league.
just that name. (shudder), and affiliation to the Beatles.

Such weak ass music. Individuals much greater than their sum.

Seriously, hope United sacked its manager and made some moves.

Addendum: They did sack him, and hired Erik van Tag

Better exercise...

Who leads the team in sacks this season?
1. Byron Young
2. Jeremy Banks
3. Tyler Baron
4. Bryson Eason
5. Aaron Beasley
6. Other (name below)

Who leads the team in YAC this season?
1. Cedric Tillman
2. Jalin Hyatt
3. Squirrel White
4. Jabari Small
5. Bru McCoy
6. Other (name below)

Who leads the team in Total Yards from Scrimmage? (rushing & receiving yards, doesn't count passing or return yards)
1. Cedric Tillman
2. Jabari Small
3. Jalin Hyatt
4. Jaylen Wright
5. Hendon Hooker
6. Other (name below)

Who leads the team in return yards? (kick & punt)
1. Jimmy Holiday
2. Squirrel White
3. Trevon Flowers
4. Other (name below)

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
@berryvol @pierce60 or anyone else that watches EPL:

The premiere league thread over in the sports forum started a Fantasy league for this season. If you’re interested in submitting a team then the league code to join is ‘kvc9hz’. All the information is in the thread in the last page or two.
I am more of a casual fan, so probably won't be joining the fantasy league. I am just taking this opportunity to again say, UP THE REDS!!

Ayahuasca. Same thing Ron White said helped him.

Also admitted to taking mushrooms. Oddly, also same as Ron White who microdoses for mental health purposes.

Ketamine is becoming a popular thing as well for such things.

Brave new world out there.

Ayahausca is some crazy stuff. Watched some cool documentaries on it and it would be really cool to go to Peru to try it.

I was just talking to someone about this, they wanted to try shrooms and wanted my advice. Its all about having a plan. Where you do it, who you do it with and your frame of mind when you do it all matter a great deal. Ive pretty much always had a great trip but Ive always been in nature with good peeps. Its been about a year since I did it and probably 8 years since I went deep but I still feel shrooms are the bestest of drugs. 100% from the earth meant to open the third eye.
Do folks doing mushrooms or psilocybin typically have a plan? LOL.

My buddy told me its usually just there, and folks do it.

yogscast-martyn.gif

Reactions: StoVol
Getting ready to fly to Dallas.

Is there any worse place to sell carry on luggage than between security and the flight gate?

Mate… I already have a bag that has be transported my things with till this point. I can only take one bag on the flight and I didn’t all my stuff to this point only to leave my existing bag and pay double at your shop now.

It’s like trying to sell food at the exit door of a buffet
You could put your new carryon in your old carryon and use two carry ons on a later fli....

Oh wait, never mind.

I was just talking to someone about this, they wanted to try shrooms and wanted my advice. Its all about having a plan. Where you do it, who you do it with and your frame of mind when you do it all matter a great deal. Ive pretty much always had a great trip but Ive always been in nature with good peeps. Its been about a year since I did it and probably 8 years since I went deep but I still feel shrooms are the bestest of drugs. 100% from the earth meant to open the third eye.

Yup. If you don’t have a plan there’s a decent chance you get a bad trip.

Also admitted to taking mushrooms. Oddly, also same as Ron White who microdoses for mental health purposes.

Ha I know you would chime in. You know some weird stuff, Devo!

Reactions: hooter vol

Here's a thread to pull on: Dr. John Lilly, ketamine, the silicon divas, and his effort to warn President Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back