Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Callahan saying it really looks like its going to happen.

To me thats the closest confirmation of, closest to an absolute we will get.

Callahan also saying Tennessee wants to see how things go before this is official.

I bet you see something announced tommorow. Or during their weekly press meeting.
He's probably enrolling today, 😆

Last edited:
How rare is this?
I'm sitting on the front porch and a bald eagle flies into the yard, about 8-10' off the ground, right in front of the porch. I think it was gonna land, but saw me and flew off, towards Knoxville. I'm south of Knoxville about 3miles.

Must be very rare to see one, I don't think there are that many around.

Either way, those things are massive!

On the r/Knoxville subReddit there was an ongoing discussion about the Bald Eagles nest in a tree behind the Kroger(s). There was some real gold in those threads about some people acting as security for the birds because other people were “gettin too close and shaking the tree”. Maybe the one you saw was part of that story.

If we can stay healthy and have decent corner play I think we might just be a threat to really make noise.
Agreed.. Getting more pressure on the qb will go a long way in helping the corners. We should have the bodies to rotate, which should help. I’m excited to see what Josephs and Pearce can do

First question after the first practice of the year:

“Hendon um had the best touchdown to interception ratio in the country last year. Could he throw a few more picks and still be a better more effective player? Maybe could he take more risks?”

Watch Heup's face from 0:22 to 0:42

We broke up.

That's right, ladies. I'm on the market again...
chinese-china.gif

How rare is this?
I'm sitting on the front porch and a bald eagle flies into the yard, about 8-10' off the ground, right in front of the porch. I think it was gonna land, but saw me and flew off, towards Knoxville. I'm south of Knoxville about 3miles.

Must be very rare to see one, I don't think there are that many around.

Either way, those things are massive!
Saw one while kayaking down Smith Fork Creek down in Liberty here in DeKalb County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back